Love, Love, Love 5x01

I have no idea how I'm going to handle this and school. The online classes are already building up, but I'm 90% through them all, so that's a good thing. 

Finn has no idea, but I'm pregnant again. Except this time, I'm not getting an abortion. Honestly, I've really regretted that decision but, it's what I had to do at the time. I'm only 2 months along, but it's starting to get noticeable. I feel like soon I'll be asking Quinn for her maternity clothes.

My thoughts end and I get up from my barstool seat at the Lima Bean. I pick up my backpack and slide my Macbook inside. Tomorrow I head back to McKinley to help Mr. Schue out with the glee club again because I've been doing well with my classes and I feel that I have nothing going on anymore. So I decided to come back. Finn's working on climbing the ladder at Burt's tire shop so someday he can possibly take over.

I put both of my earbuds in my ear as I put my backpack on my right shoulder, then my left. I hit shuffle on my Spotify playlist and Yesterday by the Beatles comes on, which is one of my favorites.

I feel like I'm in a music video or something because fate chose this song to come on. It's like I'm thinking about how yesterday I wasn't pregnant (even though I was pregnant yesterday but you know what I'm getting at) and now I am. 

Tomorrow I'm excited to surprise Mr. Schue by coming back to help out with the glee club again. I've felt really stuck and I just wanna get out of my funk.

The New Directions are doing a two week tribute to The Beatles which I'm hyped to go tomorrow just so I can perform songs with them.

I happen to text Quinn to see if she's around but I don't get a response. So I take it as a no.

When I'm walking through Lima, I see a familiar outfit straight out of the Free People monthly catalog.

"Quinn!?" I yell, seeing her step out of the Starbucks on Main Street. I'm surprised I can even recognize her with her longer blonde locks.

She rushes over to me and engulfs me in a bear hug.

"Girl!" She says when we break. "I've been a lowkey stalker and tracked you down so that I could find you. I was in town and I didn't wanna text you back... so I used my creepy skills and found you!" She squeals.

"I have something I need to tell you. It's a secret though." I say.

"Yea, like everyone at Yale's gonna come to Lima and tell everyone it" She rolls her eyes, causing me to laugh.

"Stop, I don't want my baby to be sarcastic and rude" I shove her arm playfully.

"Hahaha" Quinn laughs with me and then catches on. "Oh my god, you're not!"

"that's part of why I texted you! I was wondering, since soon I won't be a size 2, do you have any of your maternity clothes still?" I ask, going out on a limb.

"Possibly. But I can't believe you're pregnant! It's a good thing right?" She asks, and I nod frantically.

"I'm excited to be starting a family with Finn, even though it's not in the order I thought it would be." I shrug. "I wanna marry him" I whisper to Quinn. "I'm a little sad we didn't get married senior year, but then again, this year has been one of the best of my life"

"Oh, yea. Did you hear? Blaine's proposing to Kurt. That's why I'm here!" Quinn totally derails the subject, but that's what best friends are for... right? "Anyways, when's the baby shower!?"

"I have no idea, I just got past the two month mark" I laugh. "You're my best friend, you should know. You should be planning this!" I say to Quinn.