Glee, Actually 4x08

Warning: Contains rude homophobic slur used as an insult. it is from the original script of the show, not my writing but I just wanted to give a heads up!

Rory Flannigan's POV:

I arrive in the nurses office of William McKinley high school to see a boy who looks very familiar laying down in bed. I realize that it's my old friend Artie Abrams but he's wearing a letterman jacket and there's no chair beside him. 

Oh so this is why I was sent here. I'm his guardian angel

I follow Artie around school as he tests out his 'new' legs that suddenly work. He notices that no one else realizes that he can walk again.

He speaks to Tina and notices that she still is faking a studder.

"But you faked it" Artie says to himself before I reveal myself to him.

"I granted your wish Artie" 

A pregnant Becky walks by a stunned Artie which makes him do a double take.

"... Can't get knocked up" She says and smiles, before she turns and keeps walking away.

Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman, clad in their letterman jackets shove Artie into the lockers as Santana Lopez and Jessie Peters follow.

"Jessie?" Artie turns and looks at the girl that follows Finn, Noah and Santana. She's dressed in a black leather jacket, a black bralette, a short matching leather skirt, over the knee boots and a smokey eye makeup look.

Jessie scoffs and keeps walking.

"Did you see that?" She asks Santana. "that loser just tried to talk to me." Santana looks back at Artie and rolls her eyes.

"What's going on? Really?" Artie asks me.

"You wished to be able to walk, so I granted it. You obviously didn't realize how many lives you've impacted Artie" I say to the boy.

I follow Artie around as he searches for Mr. Schue, to which he finds in his Spanish classroom, drinking scotch out of a paper bag. His wife Terri comes in with a baby doll to which Mr. Schue doesn't even notice.

Artie pleads for the glee club to get together but Mr. Schue is no help. So Artie takes it into his own hands.

He gets all the kids that were in glee club over the years to get into the sewing room to where Artie embarrasses himself with a version of Feliz Navidad.

"Dude that was so gay" Finn says to which his never girlfriend, Jessie, turns around and nods.

I take Artie down the hall to see the wheelchair, that was once Quinn Fabray's but since he never was in the chair, she gave up and died.

I did my job, and Artie woke up, happy to be back in his chair and asking Finn for help again.

IK THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IT WAS BASED AROUND ARTIE SO IT'S JUST A FILLER BUT I'M DOING ANOTHER UPDATE WITH SADIE HAWKINS IN .2 SECONDS AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED SO IT'LL MAKE UP FOR MY HORRIBLE FILLER CHAPTER. THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE BOOK, COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!