Theatricality 1x19

A/N: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE (It's part of the story but I just wanted to put a disclaimer that I don't like this word and I only put it in because it's in the show and it's part of the storyline. I just want to make sure it's clear that I don't agree with this word or justify it in anyways. Thank you!) 

"And- and then he said I couldn't dress like this anymore so I came to school last night and Figgins was still here. I pretended to be a vampire and I'd suck his spicy curry blood if he didn't let me dress goth." Tina explained to the club.

"Anyways," Rachel switches the subject to whatever news she has, "Vocal Adrenaline is doing GAGA." She yells at Mr. Schuester. "GAGA" She repeats.

"Alright guys, you know what we're gonna do now." Mr. Schuester turns to the white board and scribbles g-a-g-a and underlines it in his black marker.

"We're doing GAGA!" He yells cheerfully.

We all are wicked excited except for the boys.

The next day is a freak show at school basically. All the girls, and Kurt, dress up in their favorite Gaga costume. I came as when she dressed up in a head to toe white outfit.

I leave my hair normally and wear the hat just not all that makeup

"Wow, Jess, you look great." Mr. Schuester says as I enter the classroom.

"I try." I smile as I attempt to take a seat. "If only this dress would let me sit." I attempt again but decide to just stand for today.

"Alright ladies, and Kurt, let's head to the auditorium." Mr. Schue says and we all follow him there. 

Rachel is spotted in the hallway looking horrendous. Looking like a toddler's stuffed animal collection threw up all over her.

"Rachel what are you wearing?" Kurt asks.

"My dads don't know how to sew, so they stapled all these stuffed animals to my dress." She shrugs as one falls off.

"It'll be fine for now." I say as I take her arm and lead her to the auditorium.

Bad Romance.

I sang the lead with Kurt on Bad Romance and it felt so good to be a lead.

"Great job Jessie!" Finn walks up to me.

"Oh, thanks." I blush and put my hair behind my ear. "I think I'm gonna go get changed now." I laugh and run off. I look behind my shoulder to see frankenteen still looking at me and he gives me a little wave. Embarrassed, I wave back and smile and he smirks back at me.

After I change back into my Cheerios uniform, I walk out of the bathroom to see Kurt and Tina getting harassed by Azimio and Karofsky. I decide that I should stand up to them and tell them to basically fuck off.

"Hey." I stand infront of Kurt and Tina.

"What, are you a homo too?" Azimio asks me rhetorically.