Throwdown 1x07

We all take a seat in the auditorium. The row starts with Artie, then Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Kurt, Brittany, Santana, Quinn, Finn, Me, Puck, then Mike, and Matt. 

It's almost as if everything's happening in slow motion. Sue and Mr. Schuester are at each other's throats fighting. Apparently, it all started when Figgins had them both come into his office.  Figgins says that after what happened with the decongestants, Schuester has to have a co director, and he, of course, chose Sue.

Let me just flashback to that rehearsal that the news was broke to us:

One week earlier in the choir room:

"How many of you misfits feel like Justin Timberlake over there pretends you don't exist just so he can give solos to the Jew and Frankenteen over there?"

10 out of 12 people's hands were now raised.

"Ok, so, Asian number 1," Sue starts reading off of a list that was crumpled inside her tracksuit. "Santana, Whitney, Asian number 2, random kid in the back, Wheels, and Porcelain. You are now part of my glee club. Sue's kids." Sue puts her hands up and makes an imaginary rainbow as the words 'Sue's kids' escape her mouth.

"Sue, you can't-" Mr. Schuester starts, but gets interrupted.

"Shush buttchin, you are a racist and I won't stand for the way you treat the minorities in this glee club."

Later, after glee, I'm walking alone to history when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi," An interesting looking kid with a huge Afro and glasses says. "You're best friends with Quinn Fabray." He says in shock.

"Yes?" 

"Well, I have some hot gossip for my blog." The Afro kid says.

"What might that be?" I can't help but release some of my anger on this poor kid.

"She's got a bun in the oven." The boy says, rubbing his stomach. "But hey, since you're her best friend, maybe we can make a deal." 

"What do you have in mind?"

"Give me a pair of your underwear." The kid blurts out immediately.

"No way." I start walking to history again.

"It's either that or I run the story."

I start walking away but I feel his crusty hand on my arm. I don't look back and storm off.

I sit through history bored, as usual. My phone keeps buzzing in the waistband of my uniform. I finally give in and check to see what Finn wants.

Finn: I have study

Jessie: Cool

Finn: I'm coming to history rn to pick u up

Jessie: I can't skip stoopid

Finn: eh what's one time?

I ignore that last part until I see Finn in the hallway ushering me to come out of the classroom. Luckily, Ms. Gerard is out of the room so I can sneak out.

"Wasn't so bad huh?" Finn says cockily as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we even going?" I change the subject.

"Quinn needs you at the doctors. Mr. Schue took her and she couldn't get another appointment after school so she's there now."

"Oh, shit." I mutter under my breath.

"What, what!?" Finn says apparently startled.

"You know that kid with the microphone and the Afro right?"