Pilot 1x01

It's me and my brother's first day of school tomorrow. We're sophomores in high school this year. We just moved from Franklin, Tennessee because my grandma just died and we have to go help grandpa out and make sure he's ok. I had a great childhood in Tennessee, my dad took me to Knoxville almost every Saturday to see the Vols play any time they were at home advantage. I miss my old friends for sure, and I miss Nick. Nick was my boyfriend, well he's now my ex boyfriend because I didn't want to do the whole long distance thing. Anyways, we left our home down in Franklin and moved north to Lima. Lima is a big deal to my parents, they went to McKinley and fell in love here. We moved into my grandpa's house, my dad's childhood home and it's not too bad. I'm just glad I get my own room and bathroom which I didn't expect. 

The next morning

I wake up to my buzzing alarm, after I pressed snooze about 4 times. Even though I wanted to sleep in, I can't risk being late for school. Especially on the first day. I get up and jump out of bed, forcing myself to wake up a little bit. I walk over to the other side of my room where the shades are and pull them to see the bright sunrise. I then go to my closet and see the outfit I picked out yesterday for today. 

*instead of those sandals, I wear my hightop white converse

*instead of those sandals, I wear my hightop white converse. and i wear a big oversized jean jacket over the tanktop.

After I get dressed, I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth and stuff. I take out my makeup pouch and just use a little concealer, bronzer and mascara. I then do my hair in a side french fishtail. 

I finally finish getting ready and run downstairs to eat my cereal. I make myself a bowl of my famous cinnamon toast crunch with milk in my "Jessica" mug. It's ten past seven and school starts at eight. I do NOT want to be late this morning but it seems that Liam has other plans to sleep in every last moment he has. 

"LIAMMMM" I scream up the stairs. 

"Jessie, calm down. If he's not down in 10 minutes, I'll drive you to school and your father can take him." My mom rubs my shoulder, she can sense how annoyed I am. 

Within moments after her making that statement, Liam runs down stairs, grabs a piece of toast and runs to the car. 

Damn it, he's gonna get the front.

We pull into the huge campus at around 7:35 with 25 minutes to spare so I can get my schedule and prep. 

"Have a good first day lovies!" My mom embarrasses me for the millionth time since we moved here.

I strut into school, trying to keep my confidence even though I don't know anyone in this building besides Liam. On the outside I look put together and pretty smoking if I do say so myself, but on the inside I'm freaking out. 

I walk into my first period class, Spanish. I hate Spanish, it's always been super hard. I walk in and everyone's eyes are on me. I mean I'm the new girl so everyone's gonna be mean to me probably. I take a seat in the middle, not to far back, not in the front. Just a regular seat.