Dynamic Duets 4x06

To start off the first week that Finn and I are running glee club, Blaine asked me to come to school early so I could surprise a club that he just started since he was told he needs an adviser.

Since this is my first day as the official co director of New Directions, I wanted to look the part. I decided on a pair of flowy paperbag pants, with a white long sleeved cropped top.

 I decided on a pair of flowy paperbag pants, with a white long sleeved cropped top

After I park my car, I look at the text Blaine sent me. I read the room number: 107

I get into the school and search around the first floor since the number starts with a 1. I finally find 107 and I enter the door.

There's a feeling of misplacement as I walk through the door. I see Sam, Tina, Blaine, Artie, and other kids some that I've never even seen before. The only thing is, I'm not in the right dress code for the club, so I stand out. 

Why did Blaine ask me to supervise his superhero club?

All the guys are wearing spandex which makes me a little uncomfortable but whatever. I take a seat at the oval shaped table, and set my purse down.

Blaine introduces me to the other students as he hits the gavel in front of him. He conducts a roll call which consists of the Blonde Chameleon, Asian Persuasion, Sweet n Spicy, Tarantula Head , and other names I can't even begin to remember.

Blaine brings me out of my trance. "What's your super hero name?" He asks me.

"Oh, I don't need one." I laugh nervously.

"Um, if you're going to be part of this you need one." He raises his abnormally shaped triangular eyebrows at me.

"Fine. Um. Show-Choir Savior?" I ask and everyone shakes their head in disapproval. "Okayy then, uh, Superior Soprano?" Once again, not good enough.

"We'll come up with one for you" Blaine puts me to shame for that I can't even come up with a name for myself.

"Got it" Sam perks up. "Glee Club Girl"

"Nice one" Blaine gives his best friend a highfive. 

"I don't know" I say, hesitant. "I feel like that's too basic. How about The Dance Machine" I say, putting my hands up.

"I actually really like that one" Blaine points his finger at me. "So it's settled, The Dance Machine"

The rest of the meeting is slow and boring, the kids just run around the school in their costumes before anyone else gets to school. I get left alone in the room, waiting for them all to come back from running around. Blaine apparently even has a 'bat phone' which Tina uses just to text Kurt to get them back together.

The superheroes make it back into the classroom but, the glee kids have a look of disgust written all over their faces.

"A Warbler took our Nationals trophy" Blaine scoffs.