Prom-asaurus 3x15

Since I was out for a little bit after I fainted at school, I had no idea what had been going on through the halls of McKinley. All I know of so far is that, we had a tribute week to Whitney in which I passed out and missed the rest of.

Today, I made my return to school after getting tests done at the hospital and being rehabilitated to make sure I'm okay to return to daily life. 

When I got to school, the first thing I saw was Rachel Berry crying at her locker and holding on tight to Kurt as she sobbed into what was probably a $300 designer sweater.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I walk over to her, instead of ignoring her like I usually make a point to do.

"She bombed her audition for NYADA" Kurt whispers as he strokes her hair.

"Oh god, this is why you shouldn't audition for anything without using Don't Rain On My Parade. That song was made for two people in the world, you and Babs!" I say causing Kurt to clench his jaw and use his eyes to tell me to go away.

I'm really excited for prom coming up which really sucks because I know Quinn and I won't be able to get down like we did last year to Dancing Queen, due to her handicap.

I spot Brittany walking out of a classroom looking excited.

"What's up buttercup!?" I ask, throwing my arm around one fourth of my friend group.

"Oh nothing, we just came up for the theme for prom this year. Did you know I was supposed to be going to meetings and stuff all year?"

I say nothing and just keep walking.

The first warning bell rings and today we have homeroom so I head to the upstairs classroom where I go to collect my report cards, schedules and other things that homeroom is used for.

I sit with Brittany as she's my only friend in homeroom.

Sue gets on the announcements and Becky can be heard going full ham on the xylophone in the background.

"Good morning McKinley High" Sue says. "First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for the lackluster Cracker Barrel meat and cheese medleys and I'm sure my trashcan will find them delicious" She says causing Brittany to smirk. "Now it's time to announce this year's senior prom court nominees" She says.

I take Brittany's hand and we intertwine them together. I shut my eyes and hope that I'm nominated.

"Your choices for prom king are, Rick 'The Stick' Nelson, President Brittany S Pierce, Sam Evans," Sue says and I hug one of my best friends as she puts her pen down and smiles brightly, "and also, Finn Hudson" She says causing me to smile, knowing that if Finn's nominated I'll probably be nominated as well. "And now on to the category we all really care about, prom queen."

"Becky for prom queen 2012" Becky can be heard on the announcements.

"This is it!" I smile taking Brittany's hand once again and squeezing it. 

"Missy Gunderson, Santana Lopez, Quinn Fabray, and Jessie Peters" Sue says over the intercom. "Congratulations to all our nominees" 

The next thing to be blasted in our ears is Becky going full force on the xylophone she was once happily enjoying to be playing.

"BECKY BECKY BECKY, THAT'S AN ANTIQUE!!!" Sue is heard yelling.

The announcements are finished and the bell rings to go to first period. Over the course of the day, I'm found being congratulated for the nomination which I have to admit, makes me feel pretty good.