Dear Readers

DID    YOU  KNOW?

         DEVIL IN A WHITE DRESS

was inspired by this Travis Scott song

I want to take this chance to thank all of you so much for journeying into the world of my complicated character-the fantabulous psychopath Emma Woodburn. A woman, whose mental illness and murderous tendencies were inspired by numerous documentaries I watched concerning killers with no conscious.

What inspired me to write about such character?

Well, after watching Rob Zombie's Halloween in my room at midnight, I came up with the idea of a Valentine's Day horror story. I thought about a mentally ill woman who escaped a mental hospital on Valentine's Day and targeted couples whom she would torture throughout the day and night.

Then on one night, I heard the song "Devil In A White Dress", by one of my top favorite R&B artistes Travis Scott. I played it several times on my phone and jammed to it for an hour, then this crazy idea popped up. I remembered this unknown character, and then I said, 'why not make a story about a mentally unstable woman who escapes a psychiatric hospital and tortures a family taking a vacation in the woods?'

From then on, Emma Woodburn came into play. I wanted it to have elements of dark comedy, but in the same time, be a straight-up horror thriller about the violent tendencies of a psychopath who was on the search for sanity.

Also, this story was inspired by movies like American Psycho, Serial Mom, Cape Fear, The Hitcher, Sleepaway Camp and Jordan Peele's very own US.

But to be honest, this is one of the favorite novels I enjoyed writing(Also my first longest) and I really believe you enjoyed reading it as well. This isn't the end, of course. Be expecting more things to come. Because Emma Woodburn has more secrets to share, and a much more evil side to show you in another dark and gritty psychological chapter.

If there was anything or if you found this whole story offensive, then I'm sorry, I wouldn't encourage you to read it.

If you found the violence, graphic scenes or depiction of mental illness offensive or too disturbing, then I'm sorry again. I wouldn't advice you to read.

If you think it was confusing or hard to follow, read it twice or three times, then you'll get the better picture.

If you enjoyed the book and hope to see its sequel, then please leave a review on Amazon and tell me what your opinions are. I would be glad to know.

For more insights to my other yet-to-be-released works, visit my blog at https://ksnayo.blogspot.com/.

You can also contact me by visiting my Twitter page https://twitter.com/meek_ex.

Thank You!