She'll Be Back

Like in the dream, he felt abandoned. The only person that he was speaking to was himself.

Toby, you're right. There was always a survivor at the end of the story.

There was. But what at all was waiting for the young Timothy back in the city? Only one thing for sure was that he was in for a world of misery. He was dead inside, and he knew it.

Emma Woodburn's last words were his only memory now. The fact that all this was the beginning of her massacre disturbed him long enough.

Now, Emma Woodburn was going to be the voice behind his head throughout his shattered life. She was going to be in his dream, his nightmare, his reality, his home, his future; she might even be his mother now. Timothy wouldn't only feel haunted by her name, but this very night will be forever be a part of him. The night of surviving Lake George Wild was about to imprint itself in his name forever.

People would call him the "kid who got away from murder". Journalists and news reporters would find him and sell books about the night of surviving Lake George Wild. Hell, this incident might even be adapted into a movie and then some other wimpy kid would portray Timothy as frightened and claustrophobic as he was.

He was going to sit down and watch it all happen again because now he was going to be famous for as long as he lives. Yet Emma Woodburn had caused a debacle that would make her name added to the history books.

Was Timothy going to be insane after all this? Was he going to go the Emma Woodburn way now that he had gotten a taste of what the world is?

Was Timothy going to transform into another psychotic serial killer?

At approximately 9:20, police sirens emerged, but Timothy was emotionless when he saw them. When Cowen and Towers got out of the vehicle, they caught a glimpse of Timothy, face full of scares, his shirt torn and barefoot on one leg.

He didn't believe Emma Woodburn was dead. He didn't feel like it. Nothing felt right at all. There was no evidence to prove that. Surely, she'll be back. And Timothy won't see her coming.

TO BE CONTINUED.....