Twenty Eight-All Black, No White

ALL BLACK, NO WHITE

Approximately 10:29, Emma Woodburn rushed into her Volkswagen heaving and panting as though just emerging from water. Inside. Deep within her was a rage that wanted to burst out her chest like the Aliens that Ellen Ripley had been confronting in the movies.

She felt it crawl, slither and tear open her rib cage even though she'd just reverted to a calm state. The public had already been aware of the Hamilton Elementary bus incident but Emma was upset to the core about something peculiar. She looked herself in the mirror and realized her WHITE shirt was stained in Jenny's blood.

Fucking bitch. Look what you did my beautiful dress, Emma muttered in her head, I should have cut your whole body into thousand pieces and leave them on the principal's table, you pompous cow. Damn, I wish I did it before I left.

And that was what her next move had to be. Get a new WHITE t-shirt before she continued starring in the next episode of Emma Woodburn's Marvelous Journey to Killing Kimberly. In order for her nerves to stay calmed, Emma grabbed the paracetamol pills and gulped down a mouthful. Then she grabbed the blue pills and gulped them down, unconcerned of the dangers or harm she was inflicting on herself.

Yet, she had been highly tolerant of pain. For a few minutes later, Emma waited for the drugs to pump into her system, cool her breathing and her nerves had calmed down at once. Looking at herself in the mirror again, Emma undid her ponytail to make her long blonde hair fall back onto her shoulders, then sunk her head into the headrest of the seat. She replayed all the events that had taken place. Drugging Kenny Louise at the bar, poisoning the kids at Madison's party and killing Jenny Louise.

She rewinded everything with eyes closed. The pleasure of beating Jenny with the axe felt so captivating. The tender skin and taste of her blood she'd sunk her teeth into. It all felt good. The sounds of Jenny's cries and pleas. It didn't quite satisfy Emma's desires though. The atmosphere around her had been an odd silent similar to that of a cemetary. She tuned into the radio to listen to the KN.News because she wanted to hear Kimberly's voice.

Hearing the voice alone was a form of activation for her inner, feral being. She needed to hear Kimberly's because it was the only thing that reminded Emma of why she'd want to find and kill her. Emma's heart was filled with haughty pride when her ears heard the news of the Hamilton Elementary bus accident went viral. Griefing parents of the deceased students went crazy as ever. The bus, which toppled over the road and ran into a forklift, was being surrounded with devastated people by now.

No one survived. And that was Emma needed to be sure of. Kenny had been found, headfirst flown right through the glass, hands as well stuck under the steering wheel. His ten fingers had twisted and coiled all around the wheel like a snake wrapped around a body. His feet were stuck in a position the forensics and paramedics deduced had slammed the breaks when he was caught panic-stricken. His seat was hushed forward. With the two teachers on board, a male was found with his back contorted and head upside down when he slipped and fell to shatter the glass window on his left.

The female flew right through the window beside the male, just this time, her whole body had gone halfway through. The students, the mean Marty included, was found with pieces of shattered glass of the windows all plunged into her eyes and neck. Her body lay perpendicular. As for her two henchmen TJ and Ray, their bodies were found wrapped around each other because one large metal which had flown through the glass of the driver's seat impaled both of them like a swish kebab. A twisted laugh was uttered from Emma when she heard that last report. Talk about Final Destination, this was the "real deal".

A great heart-warming gush of excitement filled her system. Emma hadn't felt this happy in her life when she heard Kimberly say these things in the most appalled tone of voice. Not since she wrote, completed and published her teen fiction novel titled "Boyz In The Hood". She remembered that book from its title page to epilogue. It had been about a group of boys living in the hood as young hustlers but then their former group member had become a hooded killer and murdered the boys and their families in the most sadistically grotesque ways.