Twenty Four

Approximately 9:39, Emma rushed towards the contorted Jenny and grabbed her left leg, sinking her teeth deep into the skin

Approximately 9:39, Emma rushed towards the contorted Jenny and grabbed her left leg, sinking her teeth deep into the skin. Again, pain coursed through Jenny as she felt teeth ripple through her blood. The psychopath tore part of her skin on the leg and bit into the muscle. She ripped out a morsel of flesh and munched on it in the most canning way.

Jenny had been rendered dead helpless. She wondered about many things while being slowly devoured. Why in the world she wasn't informed there were no classes going on, why in the world she got that strange call in the first place. She couldn't utter a word but just moan in a distorted sound. Her moans sounded so distorted, it was like Jenny had lost all her teeth and tongue.

Emma grabbed the other leg with the shattered ankle, and on another muscle, she sunk her teeth into Jenny's skin and ripped it out in a carnivorous manner. Jenny's crooked moans now turned to loud, ear-shattering cries. The zeal was gone. No more fight had been left in her. Emma chewed and munched into as much as flesh as she could consume. Blood splattered profusely, spilling all around both their bodies.

The pain was completely unbearable. She had imagined getting mauled and devoured alive by a bear at the age of seven. Like that movie she watched with Martin and Kenny four years ago. The one where Leonardo Di Caprio gets to wrestle the huge grizzly bear in Fort Kiowa. This is what it was like to be eaten alive by a human with no conscious. Because that was Emma Woodburn's current state as of now.

What Jenny was crying and trying to run from wasn't a woman in a WHITE dress. She was a fiend with no conscious. An animal. Emma, filled with satisfied hunger and delight, grabbed Jenny's hair with one hand as she ripped out more skin, flesh and blood on the exposed leg. Next were the arms. With Emma's strength and brutality, she gripped Jenny's right arm tight and sunk her teeth into the wrist, tearing skin and exposing flesh and blood.

Jenny felt her eyes roll at the back of her head. The manner in which she did it was as though a cunnilingus was being performed on her, yet what she felt wasn't sexual satisfaction. It was pure pain. This was what it felt like to be knocking at Death's door. With the tremendous amount of blood loss dripping from Jenny's forehead, tummy and thighs, she was near the verge of passing out. But each teeth Emma sunk into her flesh woke her up.

She was praying and begging God to make this tragedy a nightmare. Let her wake up on the bed to next to her sweet Kenny, and walk to Martin's bed to tell him how much she loved him one more time. But it felt like His presence was in zero atmosphere. Emma bit her fingers off, chewing first the forefinger where her wedding ring was, the thumb, the middle finger, then the little finger. Jenny prayed to God to make her pass out but the pain so sharp, it woke her.

Slowly, Emma went to the other hand and chewed off the thumb, the forefinger then the little one. Sunk her teeth into the wrist and tore off the skin to expose flesh and blood. Then went to her arm, eating muscle and more chunks of flesh. The heathen stared in Jenny's eyes down her soul. She thought of Martin. The last time she had seen her son was in bed. She thought of Kenny. The last time she had seen him was when he dressed up ready to take the students on their field trip. She tried uttering words but they were just that distorted and sounded like moaning.

"Preeeeeeeeaaassss.....preeeeeeaassss.........don't.....kiiiilllllllll ........don't killlllllllll meeeeee..."

Emma chuckled at the sound of her voice. It was just humorous; the way her voice sounded like a moaning dog. Not yet satisfied with the pleads for mercy, the hand Emma used to grab hold of Jenny's hair started banging the head to the concrete floor viciously. She used both hands, and smirked while doing it.

She banged Jenny's head once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, six then seven and on and on it went. Emma smiled, because she heard the impact Jenny's skull made as it hit the concrete floor. Jenny, slowly slipping away into Death, now uttered an irritating noise that echoed around the girls' locker room. It sounded like a combination of a bat screeching and a monkey chirping. Emma bashed Jenny's skull on the floor again, and again.

A great amount of pleasure stretched a smile on her face. Her teeth illuminating Jenny's blood which dripped down her chin and WHITE shirt. One more time she banged, and she felt Jenny's back head burst open. Trickles of blood splattered on Emma's face. Jenny was dead. Emma scanned her well with her hand still grabbing hold of the brown hair, and Jenny was dead. Lifeless.

Tiny particles of her brain rippling in the blood that poured from her head. Emma was still not yet satisfied. She plunged both her thumbs into Jenny's eyes. Twisting the sockets with intensity. When her eyes were gone and just left with holes etched on her face, now Emma had been satisfied to a least five percent.

She wanted more. Rushing to the clinic, she picked up a surgical hacksaw from one of the wardrobes and raced back to the scene. Slowly, she began hacking and slashing Jenny's throat to sever her distorted head.