Twenty Five

Approximately 9:47, at the time whereKimberly was now entering the KN

Kimberly was now entering the KN. News centre with her camera man and assistant, powdering her nose as she walked out of her van, Timothy took cover behind the hedges surrounding the building. He watched like the pervert he was. But just when he expected to see a bright smile of sunshine on the newsreporter's face, it was illuminating angry and oppressed.

She passed on all her rage on her partners like as though each of them weren't there to drag her from the fire when it started. A different hell rained down upon the young innocent  cameraman and crippled assistant named Barnes, who was missing half a left arm. Her cameraman was Tevez, a twenty-five year old raised in Stockholm whose unrelenting rage was the cause for his dismissal from the Tottenham Football Club. The particular team Mr. Multiple personality  disorder,  Lazarus Five had formerly joined.

"I can't believe she's still doing this to me!", Kimberly complained in her stereotype tone, "Can't she just let it go, for fucksake?! Her son broke up with me a long fucking time ago!"

"Maybe I'd prefer you stop visiting her blog, Kim", Tevez suggested, feeling so much sympathy for his boss. Kimberly was not just bossy to him, but he was her bestfriend and life coach.

"How'd Jenny sound when you called  her this morning?", Kimberly inquired.

"Pretty pissed off", Tevez replied, speaking into a device which amplified his voice into a deeper masculine one. The same voice Jenny heard speak to her previously. The plan was for Tevez to contact Mrs. Loiuse using an unknown identity and voice in order to threaten her to shut down the blog after she posted the private video belonging to Kimberly.

"She threatened to call the police?", Kimberly asked again.

"I sure gave her the spooks," Tevez answered, "She sort of fell silent all of a sudden after I said I'd bring my boys over to come ransack her apartment if she didn't delete the video. You should have heard her during the conversation. She bought up stuff like being involved with the Women Association of Lawyers blah blah blah."

"So do you think it's possible Jenny might take that video off now that she's scared shitless?"

"Certainly, Kim. Your plan's worked. No more being exposed."

As Timothy watched and eavesdropped, he noticed his favourite newsreporter was not pleased. Anxiety etched on her face.

"You're not pleased?", Tevez inquired his boss.

"Ofcourse I'm not fucking pleased, Tez",Kimberly spat back in an instant, "What the fuck do you think is going through my mind right now? I'm literally going fucking crazy. I'm literally losing my fucking shit. I'm fucked up, Tez! I'm fucking fucked up! I'm trapped in this endless nightmare of a reality! You think I'm all smiles and happy face anytime I report the shit that goes on in the city just to earn a fucking living because my life is all full of success?!