Forty-Seven-A Wrong Encounter

A WRONG ENCOUNTER

Emma held the pistol in her cold-blooded hands while seated at the children's amusement park at approximately 7:45. It was cold, windy and filled with chills that froze the glass and windshields of the many passing vehicles that had nowhere to go in the dark of night.

Her lips were drying and cracking by each second wasted. Eyes felt heavy and dazed but she didn't need to worry. The Baclofen pills were there to get her up her feet and keep the adrenaline in her system pumping. But she didn't feel like taking pills. Not this time. She had realized she wasn't feeling sleepy either. The drugs she took earlier were forcing her into develop some weird side effects and she knew this.

The park had suddenly started to crawl with low-pitched voices and laughter emerging. Emma immediately hid the pistol in her purse and did whatever she could to let out that perfect, decent composure but she wasn't feeling right at all. Her head felt dizzy, lips were getting cracked and dried as though turning into some fungus. Even though sleep wasn't there, there was some drowsiness in her eyes.

Slowly, the left eye started twitching and her head fell slightly crooked to the left side because she couldn't keep the weight in balance. Her mind was getting completely blank, deleting all thoughts and wonders of when anyone would find the burned down house of the four deceased alcoholics and landlord. Fingers began to shiver because she disliked the incoming chants and cackles of laughter heading towards her direction.

Emma's eyes widened and pupils were looking to her left when the insolent teenagers came by laughing. Brianna's friends and boyfriend, Keith, Greta, Gertrude and Wendall came by looking high and drunk as they usually did on the normal daylight. They took advantage of Brianna's absence, mocking her family; the Summers and the fact that Mr. and Mrs. Summers couldn't jump in the sack anymore. In her absence, they mocked and laughed at Brianna's mother.

The teens cracked distasteful jokes about Mrs. Summers' dementia, and the fact that she wouldn't remember anything in a million years. Wouldn't even remember her own daughter's name, and the worst of all, not being able to even remember her own name. All this Emma was forced to hear but she was refraining to retaliate. The unrelenting hatred grew at the sight of sane and healthy teenagers with no clue of how dark their world was, taking pleasure in mocking the crippled and mentally ill.

Her fingers shivered more. When Keith, Greta, Gertrude and Wendall saw the contorted woman in WHITE seated alone, they broke into an even more annoying laugh, so diabolical it made the psychopath have feelings for whoever this Mrs. Summers was. They stopped for a while as though they were tourists staring at a sight scene and mocked Emma's "catatonic" state. The state with which she normally gave when Dr. Cowen bought the topic of the October 9, 2008 incident.

The teens called her a freak, then walked away towards the drinking pub nearby but they were unaware Emma got up to follow him. For several minutes, Emma sat there watching the teens like the ninth episode of House of Cards. The pistol was tightened in her purse, readying to strike at any moment. Her head was still tilted to the left side and what freaked everybody out the most was the completely zombified look. The psychopath's skin turned pale as well and the color matched perfectly with the WHITE shirt.

Neither Keith, Greta, Gertrude nor Wendall paid any attention to the so-called freak that gazed at them from far, only until Keith and Wendall deserted their seats to enter the bathroom together did the twin sisters become alerted of the retarded and mysterious woman in WHITE from the park stalking them. They were the exact kind of people that inspired Emma's passion to rule the world. As Keith and Wendall were alone, they both began fondling with each other, touching themselves and placing their hands on each of their groins.

Brianna, all these years, had been fooled by Keith, the so-called charming ladies-man with the little mermaid tat on his neck. He was a straight bisexual but Wendall was the gay one in their secret relationship. Wendall got down on his knees, unzipped Keith's pants, then started sucking his dick as a way to show his deep love and affection for him. It was his way of clearing the thoughts of Brianna out of him and make him his. To an utter disturbance, Greta and Gertrude, Brianna's so-called best friends, were aware of this relationship.

The two returned to Greta and Gertrude, who revealed their awareness of their freakish fiend Emma Woodburn glaring at them, so they quickly and quietly made it out of the exit door in one piece. Emma followed with determination. In a dark alley, where nobody was around to witness the next horrendous event, the smirking teens were rushing into the van excited they got away until Keith, the last person and also their driver, was stopped on tracks.

The Devil in WHITE drew her pistol and shot the kid clean through the head. Brains splattered on the back window of the van. Greta, Gertrude and Wendall panicked by the sound of the shot despite being drunk. Before any of them made a smart move, Emma invisibly found her way into the van and to the blindness of the world, how Emma murdered those three teenagers was unknown.

             BE EXPECTING TERROR FROM SANTA MARTA IN 2021

Its erotic. It's a Thriller. Nude content. Sex. Violence. And science fiction in a world where other parallel humans exist and Keanu Cabrera, a beautiful woman proud of being a nymphomaniac just discovers someone coming after her when she discovers her talent as a wonderful actress and falls in love with people she randomly meets.