Sixty Two

It took about an hour before Oscar and Margery made it to the late-night party. Mr. Summers and Kitty remained civil but they sure as hell didn't agree to the truce they had just been forced to pledge. Timothy and Toby made it back to the cabin but were refrained from pursuing their sick plot when they found Austin and Brianna in the Jay Flight.

It was approximately 8:30, and none of them were going to miss the Friday Night Special. Toby and Timothy noticed the peculiar grins on Austin and Brianna's faces, which read We are hiding something awfully strange from you guys but that doesn't mean we'll tell you.

The only guilt that Toby and Timothy were facing was the realization that they had lost Carl in the woods because of his uncontrollable barking. The dark of the woods hid so many terrors. There was no way on Earth the frightened Timothy or the obnoxious Toby were ready to take another unsanctioned and dangerous journey.

There was no Blair Witch. Or dangerous hillbilly cannibal family. There was only Emma Woodburn. The psychopath who circled around the cabins, watching and observing all the people she truly despised.

But for now, all that mattered was having a good time celebrating a first night in Lake George Wild.

Carl missing in the woods.

The WHITE silhouette figure.

The woman in WHITE.

The Devil in WHITE insignia.

Abusive man.

Unseen lady with the axe.

All those hellish incarnations were drained out of the system and filled with howls of laughter as the teenagers sat together in the RV watching the talk show host and the Friday Night Special's new stand-up comedian make their magic.

Mr. Summers' ghetto blaster echoed the 90's music throughout the woods, and Mrs. Summers, Kitty, Sam along with Oscar and Margery were already contemplating a traditional orgy. Right after some heavy boozing, chanting, cat-calling and smoking, there was definitely the plan for an orgy. Oscar introduced them all to packs of heroin so they could get as high as Mount Everett.

The couples also amused themselves with the game of charades, poker, truth or dare, and spin-the-bottle, all of which Mrs. Summers however didn't quite remember. She felt lost trying to be a teenager again. It was no lie that during the whole party, Mrs. Summers believed Oscar, Margery, Kitty, Sam and her husband were taking her to be the joke of the lifetime. Even the talk with Margery and Oscar on how to battle dementia was less effective.

"So how long have you been struggling to get everything back to its place?", Margery asked, while boozing herself with tequila.

"Ever since my marriage," Mrs. Summers replied while seated next to the old couple, "Or after my accident during our wedding day. I'm not sure. Once in a while, things are clearly coming back alright. But the next minute, nothing sticks. They suddenly find a way to escape."

"I understand, my dear," Margery confessed, " Alzheimers can be a very painful disease. But give it time. Go easy on your relationship with your man, alright. Never rush things. Continue being patient with yourself and all memories will gradually find their way again."

"Why the long face, love?", Sam asked as he emerged intoxicated.

"I can't really explain, Sam", Mrs. Summers whimpered, "I gotta admit it to you, though. I don't feel like I'm de-aging again. I think I'm rather losing more of my memories than getting them back."

"Well, fuck that," Kitty gloated, "Fuck all that dementia bullshit. Fuck everything. Let's just party!"

Kitty, drunken than her husband had been, dragged Mrs. Summers by the arm and toppled over her. She tried to make her laugh when they fell flat on the carpet, but Mrs. Summers rebuked her. The sight turned Oscar and Margery on. Sam smirked and laughed like a two-year old at the aged couple, yet he had always wanted what it felt like to be smothered in between two gorgeous women of different race.

Poor Sam, due to his OCD, believed such act to be filthy and dirty.

"What do you think you're doing?", Mrs. Summers questioned her sister-in-law.

"C'mon," Kitty whispered, "Let's go down on each other. Like ol' times sake."

"No. We're way too drunk," Mrs. Summers replied, "I'm not doing this with you. Where's my husband?"

"Now don't be such a disappointment," Margery chanted as she caressed Oscar, "It's a party! Let's all see what we came here for, darling! You're in for some girl-girl action, aren't you dear?"

"Hell yeah!", Oscar yelled.

"What? I can't believe you guys!", Mrs. Summers marveled, but no matter how drunken she was as of then, the urge for it came like a wild knock on the door. Tender and gently, Kitty stripped down to her red lingerie. With Sam's four-eyes giving the extra attention, boy did it look hot for him. Sam howled and clapped along with Oscar and Margery in full excitement, because it was so good to pretend that the 90's didn't go along with the wild teenage spirit hidden within them.

He took off his glasses, not caring if they would get dirty for the very first time, and sat down with the old horny folks. Sam just noticed Oscar grab Margery by the grey strands of her ponytail hair and engulf her in a fierce kiss. The old couple started to strip off their clothes themselves, and to his shock, Sam wasn't even half perplexed. Oscar starting sucking on Margerys bare breasts and that alone just heated him up.

Kitty kissed and caressed Mrs. Summers by the neck and ears, then gripped her necklace by the teeth in the old-fashioned erotic way. Even though she was drunk, Mrs. Summers couldn't help herself. Kitty was really beautiful. She grabbed her face to hers then entangled her chocolate lips onto her peach ones.

So, it was true. My wife has been sleeping with her brother's wife, and I was never aware of it, Sam muttered at once, what a perverted family of dysfunctional animals we are.

He undressed after gulping down another bottle of Don Julio tequila, smashed the glass against the table then unbuckled his belt and whipped it in the air like he just didn't give a fuck anymore. Tonight, Sam was seeing rainbow colors and infra-red lights sparkle around the half-naked bodies of Kitty and Mrs. Summers.

"Take off your clothes, pretty please", Kitty whispered tenderly in Mrs. Summers' ear. She didn't resist. The golden dress came off and all that was left was that bright blue lingerie Larry bought for her on their ninth wedding anniversary. Kitty eyed her from top to bottom, feeling horny as ever at the sight of that brown skin.

"You have been working out," she said, then signaling the drunk Sam as an invitation. The three began kissing each other in a circle, forgetting Mr. Summers come by with one bottle of whiskey in hand. He didn't urge for their orgy to stop, not even while seeing Sam's belt being tied around Mrs. Summers' neck or the fact that his penis was being stroked by her clutch. The daddy-in-distress needed his wife back if he really wanted to be that teenager he was.

While Sam was deeply kissing Kitty, he walked majestically and took the belt out of his wife's neck. He grabbed Mrs. Summers by the arm, gave Sam and Kitty a cheeky stare before exiting the orgy grounds. Sam smiled at the couple as he shoved Kitty's head down, forcing her down her knees so she could focus her attention on sucking his cock.

Alone, were those two yet again. The loud music still vibrating the cabin, Mr. & Mrs. Summers finally gave themselves the pillow talk of a life time.

"Were you jealous back there?", Mrs. Summers inquired, "I thought you were gonna punch Sam's lights out because you caught me."

"Well, I know you and my sister have been doing unspeakable things behind Sam and I," Mr. Summers said, "That's what's making me so full of jealousy right now."

She pushed him on the bed, then whipped her long dark around. Her body motioned itself to the rhythm of a Kris Kross song, breaking down into a very mind-blowing dance that bought Mr. Summers back to the strip club. The lingerie came off as well, and boy, did the doors open for the light to shine that night. Naked and intimate were they once again. Their world was a rock and roll concert, pummeling upward and downward on the comfortable mattress. Not even giving a damn when, all of a sudden, the rain descended harshly.

Showers and lightning jumbled with each other, bringing forth the wind and cool breeze. As the rain got louder and pounded harder on the Lake George grounds, Austin, Brianna, Timothy and Toby fell into slumber. Wrapped in the cozy blankets on the RV's bed compartment.

What was Emma Woodburn really up to? And were they ever bothered with what could happen to their poor dog?