Four

It was Approximately 7:15 of a bright Friday morning. So bright and sunny, Emma kept on snoozing and slumbering in the backseat of the hijacked silver BMW. It had been the first day of absolute Freedom after eleven solitaire years without pills, prescriptions, or Dr. Cowen's therapies. No more Dr. Cowen. She'd miss the beautiful man in her dreams already.

Within those hours of wasted sessions, Cowen knew Emma tried to get laid with him, but the offers never came out as audible. Emma jerked awake and straightened her new WHITE outfit. Scanning the deceased woman's belongings, Emma was visited with so many ideas knocking at the door of her flickering light bulb. Her victim's ID, passport, a WHITE fat wallet and car keys. What was it gonna be? Who was going to enter Emma's door?

The WHITE wallet, of course. Emma drove the vehicle into a deep forest where a fresh, dimly Lake was visible. She grabbed the dead woman in her old inmate uniform and discarded her corpse in the water. Then next went the BMW, sinking into the water to wash out evidence. She cat-walked in the brand-new red heels, shaking her bottom lusciously for passers-by to watch the show. Something was wrong. She was supposed to be in all WHITE. "The red didn't match the pure color of Freedom", Emma mutters to herself. "Of course, they didn't. Damnit."

She felt great embarrassment, cat walking in something that was color blind, and it had been her first time. Entering a boutique store within a mile and scanning the building for hidden cameras on top, a policeman was spotted by the mad woman in instance. She donned the dead woman's WHITE shades and accidentally made a little mess in the panties galore just to look less suspicious. Later, the cop walked out of the store having been alerted of a crime scene on his walkie talky. It couldn't be possible that the Baltimore police had discovered the dead body in the car in the Lake just minutes ago, could it?

Ignoring that, Emma found the neatest pair of WHITE heels, carefully scanned it to see if there'd been any dirt or smudge before trying it out. The store fell silent all of a sudden. People walked out of the store to see the important crime scene, giving Emma the freedom to operate. She tipped the merchant for the pair of heels but mocked him non-verbally, using her luscious, crazed-looking and sadistic  eyes to scan him up and down.

The merchant looked back at her funny and, immediately, Emma was given the freedom of speech.

"Can I tell you a secret?", she whispered as though refusing to let a crowd hear her speech.

The merchant looked interested and asked, "Beg your pardon?"

Emma gestured her index finger for him to come closer. So, did he.

"I have eight legs...", Emma told him plainly.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm definitely not kidding Barry," Emma caught a glimpse of his tag. "Inside my body are eight separate legs. At midnight, they decide to come out and crawl all over the walls of Chinatown. They even allow me to scale the windows. Can you believe that?"

For a moment of silence, the merchant gazed straight into the mad woman's beady eyes trying to diagnose the illness in her but having not found any, he burst out into a cackle of laughter instead.

"Ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Lol, Is that supposed to be a joke of the day?"

"Oh, ha ha ha ha ha ha..Does it look like I'm joking, young man? I'm a fucking psychotic sociopath standing right in front of you, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, and you think this is funny? Wait till you hear this. I just escaped Baltimore last night. And I killed a woman and drove her car into the river. And then I got away with it, ha ha ha..."

Barry laughed, Emma laughed, Barry laughed the more, Emma laughed harder, then Barry laughed his eyes out.

This went on for some time while Emma creeped towards the side where only WHITE heels were distributed, grabbed one pair, laughed, then without waiting, slashed Barry's throat with the sharp edge of the bottom heel with quick haste. He stumbled to the floor, choking and coughing blood out of his mouth and lungs as his hands tried to stop the blood loss.