Reunion with Two Old Friends/A Sandy Battle!

Start from the beginning

Harry: Uh right, wow these guys are really friendly, (Y/N) you really are lucky to have moved here. I guess I won't be lonely too much, these guys will have (Y/N)'s back like I do. Well that's great to here, I'll accept your friendship, if you're good pals to (Y/N). After all, he's my best friend. 

(Y/N): I'm just glad that you're here Harry, I mean this came out of nowhere, first Doc Connors and now you! 

Harry: Yeah I heard Doc Connors is now teaching here. I just hope he doesn't transform into that Lizard thing again. 

Pinkie: Well don't worry Spiderman is defending our town now, and our school. So you shouldn't worry. 

Harry: Great to here Pinkie, I never really thought too much about him, but I guess the world needs him. My dad never really liked him. 

Miles: (whispering to you) Wait you mean Harry doesn't know you're Spiderman. 

(Y/N): (whispering) No I didn't really want him to get involved in any of my superhero life. But I was foolish enough to let Gwen know that I was Spidey. 

Soon your Spider Sense activated. 

(Y/N): Crap, what's going on now? Guys I have to go. 

You ran off to the bathroom to get changed into your suit. 

Harry: Now where is he off in such a hurry? 

Rainbow: Uh, well you see, (Y/N), has to go and cash something in his bank account. 

Harry: He got a bank account? 

Sunset: Yes, yes he did. 

Miles: No other reason at all! 

You exit school and swing over to where the trouble was brewing. 

The bank was getting robbed. 

(Y/N): So the bank is getting robbed? Who is behind this? 

Soon a man wearing a stripped green outfit, complete with grey pants, and combat boots emerged with sacks of cash and gold. He had short brown hair, and fully built with muscle. 

Spidey: Well great, it's Marko. 

You recognized him as Flint Marko, otherwise known as Sandman. 

Marko: Hahaha, alright time for some loot, I know Web-Head is going to show up sooner or later. 

Spidey: Uh, yo-hoo did someone call for me. 

Marko: Well well, I thought you'd show up Web-Head.

Spidey: Marko, Marko, when will you ever learn, crime never pays, yet you're too stubborn to give up. 

Marko: SHUT IT, I GO BY MY OWN RULES! 

Marko drops his bags and prepares for battle. He morphs his hands into a sand hammer and sand mace. 

Marko: I'll squash you like the insect you are. 

Spidey: UGH, I TOLD YOU, I'M PART ARACHNID! 

You try spinning your webs at Marko, but the webs wouldn't shoot. 

Spidey: OH COME ON, NO MALFUNCTIONS RIGHT NOW PLEASE! 

Marko tries swinging at you, but you dodge just in time. 

Spidey: So Marko, I didn't think you'd come to Canterlot, what was New York too much for you without me around. 

Marko: Very funny, but I knew you had to be somewhere, then I heard about your fight with Goblin here. Once I found out you were bagging criminals around here, I knew I had to come find you, and this time I'm going to make sure that this city becomes my beach. You're not going to rain on my parade this time!