Reunion with Two Old Friends/A Sandy Battle!

Comincia dall'inizio

Fluttershy: Wait so you were the Lizard? 

Connors: Unfortunately Ms. Fluttershy I was. I created a potion that could hopefully restore my right arm. But instead I transformed into a monster, I didn't have control of myself and I even attacked my wife and son. But (Y/N) as Spiderman came and saved my life, he created a cure with their help and I was turned back to normal after an injection. Ever since then I've been fighting for the control over my body. Sometimes I feel that the Lizard is another side of me. 

Rarity: Don't worry Mr. Connors, (Y/N) is here to protect you and anyone else, if that horrible creature were to return. 

Flash: Still another enemy born from just wanting to restore your arm. That really is sad. 

After introductions were done you all went for lunch. 

You were eating a good slice of pepperoni pizza. 

(Y/N): Ah pizza reminds me of my life in New York. 

Rainbow: (Y/N), you're great friend and all, but you don't need to reminiscence of your old life in New York all the time. 

(Y/N): Geez Rainbow, I like to remind myself of the good old days. 

Applejack: Well I think your food smells good. 

Flash: So, I guess the good people really do pop up to bring back to old times huh? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I didn't expect to see Dr. Connors again. 

Sunset: See (Y/N), you still have people important to you. 

???: Well Doc Connors isn't the only one. 

Everyone turned to see where the new voice came from it was someone you haven't expected to see in a long time. You all saw a kid looked exactly your age. He was as tall as you, around 6'1 approximately. He had curly brown hair and looked handsome, just as you did. It was Harry Osborne. 

(Y/N): HARRY!? 

Harry: Long time no see (Y/N). How have you been? 

Applejack: Is this the same Harry from your story? 

(Y/N): Yeah your right AJ. Hey Harry, I missed you pal. 

You and your best friend embraced in a hug. 

Harry: I've been lonely man, it's great to see you again. 

(Y/N): So are you enrolling here at CHS? 

Harry: Yeah, my dad is now establishing an Oscorp building in the city. Plus the crime rate in New York was getting hectic, so we decided to leave. 

Miles: Wait Oscorp, you mean this guy is Norman Osborne's son? 

(Y/N): You bet. Harry I'd like you to meet my new friends, Sunset Shimmer, Flash Sentry, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Miles Morales. 

Harry: Uh well nice to meet you all. 

Applejack: Howdy there sugarcube. 

Rainbow: Sup, Harry. 

Fluttershy: It's a pleasure to meet you Harry. 

Flash: The pleasure is mine. 

Miles: Yo, Harry welcome to CHS. 

Sunset: Hello there Harry. 

Rarity: Salutations darling. 

Pinkie just runs up and hugs Harry. 

Pinkie: It's so nice to meet you Harry, (Y/N) has told us so much about you. You should know the friend of a friend is a friend, so that makes you our friend too.