Song of Destiny End

The exhaustion of ability from controllable to uncontrollable is only a very short period of time. When realized, this situation has completely exceeded the control of Gu Huai.

Gu Huai originally relied on sleep to recover from the bad situation that appeared on his body. But then the coping method became less useful, or it was a drop in the bucket.

The expression of lethargy is the instinctive reaction of the body in coping with the ability to fail. In order not to let Noah and other sub-rules worry, Gu Huai later disguised his situation.

Looking at the youth and finally slowly returning to health, the will of the world in the thousands of faces is very happy, and the young people can be the most important thing for them.

"When Ahuai is getting better, I want to bring Ahuai to this plane world." Noah raised his finger and pointed to a plane that was not too conspicuous in the image. Then he bowed his head and kissed the young man's cheek. It squinted like a big cat who was only scratched his jaw.

The pointed plane world is actually a gift prepared by Noah and other sub-rules. In the thousands of planes, this plane world is not the most eye-catching, but it is actually the most beautiful one.

There is no war in this plane world, the creatures born in the world are in harmony, and the flowers that young people like are growing everywhere.

Going to other planes in the world, this is something that Gu Huai has never thought of before, because he is used to staying in the High Hall.

The cheek was kissed, and Gu Huai moved his eyes to Noah, who kissed his cheek. He hesitated to respond to this question, but under the gaze of the other person’s eyes, Gu Huai finally sneaked his head. ""

If you know what you can't do, you shouldn't promise it. You promised it. It is to give the other party hope and let the other party down. This is a very bad behavior.

At this time, the youth signaled that the head was slightly lower, Noah did it, and then he got a kiss from the youth. Although the young man only touched his cheeks, the soft touch made Noah evener his eyes.

Young people should be able to get better soon. From the rear, embracing the youth, the face of the cold and supreme rule is more like a dragon that hides the treasure of love into his own cave. The gesture is particularly satisfying.

But the more the other party is, the more it makes Gu Huai feel reluctant.

I am reluctant to leave, and I can't imagine how the other party will be after I leave.

Maintaining camouflage has become more and more reluctant for Gu Huai. If the ultimate result of exhaustion is only its own demise, Gu Huai can accept that all things will die, and even he is no exception, but the problem It’s the price of things far more than that...

Before the extent of his own ability to exhaust beyond the controllable range, Gu Huai actually found a way to solve the problem, but this method is only equivalent to nothing for him.

I erase all the 'rules' that I have created, and recover all the forces that maintain the rules. If Gu Huai does this, he can smoothly stop his own demise and let himself survive.

In any case, it is impossible to do this. Gu Huai completely rejected this method from the beginning.

But if he dies, the ‘rules’ of losing and creator will also die, and it is almost a dead end in front of Gu Huai.

What to do before I let the rules I created... my family continues to exist. In this almost incomprehensible death, Gu Huai found the only way to live.