1.27

In the first time to detect strange, that is, the auction dome was blasting a second before the nest in the arms of young cubs dwindling it slightly shaking the tip of the action, in the back to the original form at the same time, with the tail of the youth ring guard up.

As the dome was forced to demolish the crashing sound of the explosion, the various ethnic guests of the auction house is naturally not calm down, the auction house suddenly became a riot.

There is no alarm sound, Minotaur this is the Penn Empire minority Goblin infiltrated the interior, including most of the auction for the increase of security personnel is actually part of the Penn Empire.

At the moment, it can be said that the auction is inside and outside are surrounded by the enemy.

The dome was blown up, hit the falling stones caused a scream.After the youth circle back to their territory, Jervis after their commencement of a huge silver wings, the circle back to the vicinity of the youth covered in the inside, then the tail will hit a huge slate cleanly broken into powder.

The auction floor of the Goblin auctioneer still in place do not know how to react, now to the auction in the influx of Goblin soldiers are the enemy, for all kinds of people in this area, they are in a state of isolation.

Of course, there are exceptions to this.

Did not put the platform down, in the independent platform of the tuck Zerg with its large body directly blocked some small pieces hit down, let the youth can stay in a safe environment, also blocked the two way.

By the tuck Zerg huge body cast down a black shadow, although the two generals know that they are just incidental, is still somewhat moved.

"Karoo."I saw the tuck beetles, who were kept in front of me by the small stones, and stretched out from the silver wings that surrounded me.

It was found that the young man appeared from his silver wings, and that the tuck Beetle was making a low, low hissing noise, and that he was anxious to get the young man to retract his body and not to expose it outside.

This small stone on the body of a tuck Zerg is actually not painful, but even replaced by guns, the tuck Zerg will make and now fully consistent action.

The protection of the king, for the Zerg, this will not be shaken by anything half, especially for the low-class Zerg does not have too high wisdom.

The present youth are born by their watching.The first time on the abandoned planet, they are guarding a pure white egg, then the loading treasure box opened, precious treasures inside also appeared in their eyes.

Because looking at the birth of this treasure, once living on the abandoned planet of the tarkes of the new king is not just instinct love and surrender so simple, they also think they have responsibility for the care of the youth.

But like the Zerg unconditionally to protect themselves, Gu Huai also does not want their own these Zerg have what damage.The beginning of the choice of more difficult 'peace' customs clearance rather than simply rough ' to conquer the universe', except because they do not want to destroy the homes of others outside this point, another more important reason is this.

Gu Huai out of his hand to catch the tuck Zerg forearm moment, the top space of the flight platform was he used to create a twisted vortex, all hit down the stones in the space touched the moment vortex are crushed into dust, absorbed into the twisted space.

Because of the internal infiltration, Minolta alarm sound at this time was long overdue, until now the reaction out of the army.The situation is the Penn Empire fleet entrenched above, phase guns and other weapons are ready, can be said to have the basic control of the situation.