3.7

As a father, Shen Ling, who has been involved in a number of major drug cases since the birth of his son, the attention to each other can be said to be quite lacking.The former wife filed for divorce from him during her pregnancy.

    After one party filed for divorce, the Shen family here is under the fight of Shen Lao Zi, and the woman is willing to loose her mouth on the custody of the child, so Shen Sui's custody is returned to Shen's family.

    "The child is still small, don't let him play the old flat this thing.""About a meter away from the distance to see their own is holding a plush doll and at the same time also grabbed the flat do not know what the Cubs, Shen Ling frowned.

    Shen Lao Zi continued to sit down, sip a sip of tea after a glimpse of Shen Ling, " you can try to take away the board, the first good, small Sui cry, I take you is asked.”

    In addition to the choice of life on the road a bold disobedience Shen Lao gzi once, Shen Ling to his father is still quite in awe.Shen Ling was afraid to talk back with Shen Lao Zi. Shen Ling had to approach his own cubs to see what the other side was playing.

    And Shen Ling imagined different, their own cubs are not fresh holding the flat in the point of drawing, but in the...... video call?

    Despite her busy schedule, Shen doesn't care about her children.Now they are walking to the other side, the young group is still seriously looking down at the tablet, close to his indifference, Shen dad now feel the feeling of being snubbed by their own cubs.

    Since moving to the capital side of the new home, can not see their own baby bump mood is not high, Shen had to learn to use groping era under the so-called high-tech products, which is the tablet computer, in the housekeeper's collaboration to understand how to open this video call.

    To tell the truth than what touch screen mobile phone, touch screen computer, Shen Lao Zi is more willing to use the old key blue screen machine, but when it comes to video call what, Shen Lao Zi still admit that these technology products have their own benefits.

    Did not pay attention to the close of Shen Ling, Shen Sui put his finger on the tablet screen on the bamboo horse figure, round and slippery black eyes do not blink at the screen.

    "There is a family of children?"In the screen to see not far there is an old man in the mountains, glimpse of this touch is a familiar figure, Shen Ling can not help but in his heart a little advice.Gu Family is on the road, even in recent years have no longer involved, before the leading Big Brother's position can be said to disappear?

    A year before the move was Shen Ling on hand that big case progress to the most nervous year, busy almost did not rest, even if Shen Lao Zi every day with their own cubs to go home, Shen Ling still do not know their own cubs in the house there is such a small bamboo horse.

    Shen did not deny the problem of Shen Ling, the same frown, " you don't salty eat radish pale worry, small Sui with his small bamboo horse feeling very good, is the child of the Gu Family and how.”

    The child is a big problem, but Shen Ling just think so, did not have time to say what, he was Shen grandfather next words blocked the mouth.

    "You don't give little Sui a complete family environment, this child's sexual son is very unique, you this when the father even less attention should know."He has a rare affection for a small bamboo horse, two people do not live in a place now, are you not allowed to contact them?Shen said This is to block Shen Ling, but also did not blame the other did not do a good job for the meaning of the father's responsibility.

    Shen did not notice what his father and grandfather were talking about. he just continued to look at the bamboo horse that appeared on the screen and clicked with his finger on the image.