4.18

False words are not difficult to distinguish, but true and false half adulteration is easy to make people believe.On top of all this malicious fiction, once the rhythm of the passers-by, under the common tongue, to successfully stigmatize a person will be a very simple thing.

The explosion of their own celebrity so-called black material this is absolutely Team behavior, Jingxun was able to be so sure, because a series of operations in this event the enemy is too prepared.

The Navy band Rhythm traces are not difficult to find, after holding a youth born with a wave of rhythm, follow-up repeatedly thrown some sounds seem plausible false statements, discredit the way is very skilled.

But Jing Cen in this matter burst after thinking for a long time, how can not think of hiring such a professional team to discredit their own artists will be.

Young now but just a little red, not to say what will block the big road, May the whole operation of such a skilled team to the Black, behind the push must own certain energy.

Meet the conditions of the person, Jing Cen temporarily can not think out, but this person must be there.

Before the revelations, the other made up the youth once for money in the same sex it sat on the desk of things, but not for a while, this matter will be processed and upgraded into a young now have a very rich gold master, is currently being nurtured state.

Fish and fish: "just say, a for-profit brokerage company to dig a recent loss of a little red artiste, but also with brokers also poached together, there is no point who letter?Everyone knows that this is certainly not reasonable, said Gu Jin's money to send him into Dong Huang entertainment this argument is quite based on."

"It's not surprising that there's a Goldman Sachs boss who has been on the same side of the aisle during his time in college, " he said."

Sweet circle: "during the time the TV series was broadcast, the fans of Gu didn't keep selling his son.Now the TV show is not finished, people set to collapse, do not know the fans face pain does not hurt."

As an agent, Jing Cen has a certain understanding of the private life of his own artists.......

Only this, Jing CEN is not sure, Dong Huang entertainment to dig things really unreasonable, and his own artist recently changed a residence, the specific address did not tell her, only know the location in the city center of C.

But anyway, in this wave of rhythm people still have no real evidence, to put this thing is not difficult to public relations.

To deal with this kind of damage to the reputation of things, such as non-opposite there are too many real hammer cause difficult to respond, normal people will be the fastest time to go to the draft clarification.Dong Huang entertainment PR team has been the first time to start operation, the afternoon time is not over, the official micro-blog under a PR draft came out.

Dong Huang's use of this public relations draft is very official remarks, that false rumors cause damage to the reputation of the artist, will retain the right to sue for libel.

After the company's official blog issued, Gu Huai here also received another PR copy sent by the broker to him, let him use personal microblogging to send out this, as the identity of the parties to do second clarification.

A relatively large group of Blackheath left the house two hours ago, so guhuai now only four small briquettes and a lying in his arms round the cub.

When leaving, these slightly larger briquettes to the youth squeak for a good moment to ensure that will soon come back, after seeing the young nod, they were relieved to leave Yan home.