4.27

It's normal to say that Yan Lin is unlikely to lose his sense of youth, but the other party is now saying that the reason for the collapse of the dragon horn is not want to forget, which makes the system instantly aware of the existence of the wrong point.

    Unless there is a third-party power to intervene will lead to such deviation, for the former, the system loomed an answer.

    Returning from his sleep, Gu Huai temporarily not to think about other, only to say: "now have to see, do not worry will forget."”

    Gu Huai can understand the other side said Forget is to see him before, now people are in front of this problem should be eliminated.

    At this time, Yan Lin saw the youth in front of him to reveal the Dragon corner, he soon obedient to do, and the youth slightly lower his head down.

    He is used to meeting the demands of youth, and now he feels guilty about the fact that he has created a lot of bruising in his youth.

    Ao Qi there is no way to find out the repair of longjiaojiao, Gu Huai can only explore, when Gu Huai again with his fingers to find the crack on the Yan Lin longjiao, he found a different place and before.

    The length of the crack appears to have been shortened a little, though the whole appears to still be narrow.

    "Do you think the injury is a little better than before......?Not quite sure what he found, guhuai inquired.

    Yan Lin felt the feeling of being touched by the youth in his eyes and heard the question. he hesitated and did not immediately give a response.

    The injury was the easiest he had ever been through,and the most painful phase in his relationship with the youngster was almost over.And in the aftermath of his injury re-pressing, do feel easier than ever.

    Yan Lin finally nodded, and youth contact, let him feel very comfortable...... but Yan Lin also remember that his action was very rude, originally the Dragon special physiological structure so that the partner is not easy to bear, he saw the young eyes red, beautiful eyes accumulated physiological tears, but he still did not escape from the kind of out of control state.

    After nodding his head, Yan Lin then narrowed his eyes in a frenzy and rubbed his face on the delicate skin of the youth, knowing that he had done something wrong,but his inner desire for youth is not erased.

    "It's very negative," he said."It's the only answer that makes sense," he said.

    Gu Huai quickly thought, and then grabbed the hand next to the soft flesh on the cheek,“the next time this situation, can not hide from me."”

    The young hand is not much force, was pinched cheek Yan Lin is submissive did not make any resistance, but at half time also did not speak.

    "You don't hurt me when you're out of control," he said.Gu Huai first spoke calmly such a sentence, and then said:“You don't hide from me, we can do well in bed, I will not have the bruises on my back now."”

    The latter part of the sentence Gu Huai is trying to continue to maintain a quiet voice, this is really one of the direct words of Gu compiled a few words.

    Not easy to bear is true, but if their constitution can help each other repair the crack on the Dragon, Gu Huai will only feel that this way of intercourse he is completely acceptable.

    "...Hmm.Yan Lin this time obediently nodded low, while the action is very careful to rub the back of the youth.

    About a third party to disrupt the matter, the system is not yet intend to say, because it does not help, and will be involved in other things it is still withheld.