4.24

Gu Huai shooting lasted more than two months, after the film review, the current decision is to arrange for the release of the summer file.

    As we all know, summer has always been a competitive Shura field.Summer traffic good this thing everyone knows, many big movies will be selected in this period, considering the large-scale film gathered in the case, the general film then head into the Shura field is undoubtedly need some courage and confidence.

    Cinema halls are limited, considering the market situation, the theater party is to attract the audience of large-scale production of Film multi-film, ordinary film in the fierce competition when the film is squeezed is very normal thing, and it is difficult to assign to the Golden Hour.

    Remove is big production, reputation excellent film this objective condition, another can for film more for some method of film is to rely on the relationship of nature or money, this is also one of the default unspoken rules of the circle.

    The director of the film "Seventh Sense" Sun MoU in the movie fan favorite stroke comment has been mixed, because the other side as a director, the film level is always good time and bad.

    Good time to let the audience amazing to lamenting each other is a ghost, and the poor time, from the movie hall to watch the film before it can let the audience in the heart ten thousand words tucao, after the direct evaluation for the free to see even do not want to waste time.

    The film side hired Liu MoU as "the Seventh Sense" director because the other party is good at shooting this type of theme, two years ago from the other side of the hands out of a film with the theme, the reputation was quite good.And this time with the idea of a fight, the film side after discussion after discussion decided to let the film in the summer release.

    Burst properly is a wave of blood to earn, not burst...... according to the conservatively estimated loss, which is not a small piece of bleeding.

    Given that director Sun Mo has been criticised for his films in the last two years, the film hasn't been as good since the start of filming, let alone a summer of blockbusters.

    But for Gu Huai, it was a script he chose after all the trade-offs, and he trusted the director's ability to shoot this type of film.

    "Creak.Now a group of black coal ball reunited together, continue to rely on the youth side do not want to be far away.

    On the day of the film's confirmation, they had communicated with the major cinema groups ahead of schedule to ensure that the film's release date was not squeezed into a normal line.

    Gu Huai looked at the black coal pellets around him, although he did not count, but the intuitive feeling told him that the black coal pellets around him seemed to be a few.

    There was something going on, and Gu Huai hurried across the thinking, but in the next second he had just thought so, from the open window of the slowly flying in a few black coal pellets.

    The few black coal pellets are crowded with each other, in order not to let them together over the delivery of things fell to the ground, the nightmare family can only try to slow down their forward speed.

    "Squeak."Put down a flower on the youth table, and a few black coal pellets that were crowded together were finally separated.Because in the current form they have no hands, to send flowers to their own king only in this way.

    Although there is no basis, but they feel that youth should be like flowers, tomorrow is the day of the youth to participate in the movie, they are ready to contribute to their own king box office.