3.3

The old man was picked up in the arms of this thing is already very familiar, Gu Huai had just raised enough toys will have been a little sleepy want to sleep, but at this time, he heard his grandfather and said to him, " Grandpa take you to see a person today."”

    The youngster, who had not been born for more than three months, was able to understand his words, but when he saw his baby, he blinked after his words, and his black eyes turned.

    I was so looked at the baby, Gu Ye's mood is good, he felt that his good grandson is a look of Reiki, must be a dragon and Phoenix grow up.

    But even if he doesn't, he will be able to grow up without illness and illness, and he will be able to pave the way for the next step before he leaves the coffin.

    See individuals.Intrigued by the prospect of meeting someone, Gu-Hui then insisted on not letting himself go to sleep, before he was ready to go, stuffing his mouth with a pacifier handed to his grandfather in a black suit.

    Along the hit hit it two, the psychological is not really baby, Gu Huai to pacifier this thing is not what feeling, but was stuffed into the mouth, it still occasionally can't help to suck.

    Gu Family Manor villa is quite large, will need to use the means of transport, Gu Huai weekdays to see the black suits are also living in Gu Family Manor, this huge manor in a way can also be said to be quite lively.

    The place to go is not far away, Gu Huai in the case of containing a pacifier was his grandfather all the way down the rotating stairs, to the lower elegant living room.A little closer, Gu Huai saw sitting on the solid leather sofa a look and their grandfather's age old old man, and in the arms of a young child.

    This...... is to open the Sun Sun Assembly rhythm?

    Not personally experienced this thing, Gu Huai in the original world but also have seen, when a few old people together, often will start to talk about how their grandchildren how.Especially now that both sides are holding the child scene, this visual sense is a bit more intense.

    When Gu Xicheng sat down in the opposite seat of the old man in the Tang suit, Gu Huai saw the outline of the two faces at this angle.

    On the opposite side of the seat of the old man looks calm, a tang dress is very vigorous, see the Lord came, he picked up the table of the purple sand pot slowly pour two cups of tea.The smooth and natural movements are not even like a guest visitor, you can see the other side of the relationship with their grandfather probably very familiar.

    While the other hand holding the young group, is currently quiet eyes……

    The future is not long crooked words, Gu Huai think in his opposite the young head after no accident should be there will be a good-looking skin, although the other is now closed eyes, look at the appearance is quite good-looking.

    "Eyes open, looking more lively than my Cubs."Looking at the little doll in Gu Xi Cheng's arms with round eyes still looking at his side, Shen's elder son can not help but envy.

    Their little boy is awake, sometimes unwilling to open his eyes.And willing to open his eyes when it is not willing to speak out, face no expression...... so small is a face, do not know who is genetic.

    The mother-of-two, who has been dubbed 'the best girl in the world', said: 'I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself, I'm so proud of myself.'”

    In recent years, although the Gu Family is not involved, but as long as the mention of Yu Jing, Tao people still think of the wrist hard Gu Family elder.The other side is now so slightly smiling, carefully holding a young dumpling like these people is unimaginable.