1.31

There is no way to return to the human form, but the home is still to return, in the state of the onlookers to sink silent for a while, Gu Huai finally use the spiritual link.

Then, in the view of the higher Zerg in the bedroom, the tuck beetle, who stood near the bed-side, leaned down, and stretched out his forearm to arch the two cubs on the futon together on his shoulder.

Now to see the Zerg in sight, the various people on the Minoan star has been a habit and quite friendly attitude.See the Zerg appeared in the air Harbor, know each other is to leave the Minoan star various people, especially the goblins, at this time have shown a friendly farewell attitude.

After receiving the relevant information in the morning, he personally led the two goblins of soil science experts in the air harbor side.

The chief secretary, who came from a large army of other zergs, did not see the impression of the black-haired youth in a circle with a line of sight, and did not see another silver-haired Zerg with a voice in the army.

But at this time of hesitation, the chief secretary found that the higher Zerg in his sight did not give him any sight, but as if the collective was watching the same thing......

Along the direction of the eyes of the higher Zerg looked, he saw in a huge body of the tuck Zerg on the left shoulder, there are two plush and round unknown creatures to stay on top, like rub against together.

The first eye does not feel what, second eye noticed the two pairs of impressive golden vertical pupil, the name of the top Goblin froze, then he had a very strange and incredible consciousness, but it seems to be the fact that the conjecture.

In the form of their own king cub temporarily changed back, in fact, for this phenomenon, the guards at the other side of the higher Zerg although the surface did not say what, the heart is a little happy to maintain the current state.

So the King groped back to the human form of the method, they may be difficult to see the form of their own king cub.

Here, the whole family surrounded by the mentality of parents who did not endure to continue looking at the rest stay on the shoulders of the Tukes with a circle of Golden pupil of the Cubs.

Look at a little, they want to take advantage of their own Wang also do not know how to change back this time to see more, and so back to the tusset star they help their king put the toy ball out, and then......

Imagine a picture of a family playing with a toy ball in the form of a cub.

Is considering the youth is not familiar with their current form, grasp the balance of the body may not be enough, the tail and silver wings are used in the side of the cub to their side wrapped on this purpose.

That is why, in the eyes of the people around them, the two cubs on the shoulders of the Tucker bug seem to be quite intimately rubbed together.The color is just the opposite, a black and white, so rub together let people do not pay attention to all the difficulties.

The chief secretary, who had not led the two experts in the field of science, was left in the cold for too long, and looked at his superiors, who were not expecting it, and al-je, who had been on a diplomatic mission, reluctantly removed his eyes from his own cub-King.

"There is a good living environment for the two of you, and the equipment needed for the research is readily available. please do not worry."If there is any need, also welcome two to us."Although I do not know their own leader named two soil experts are what to do, but the superior command down things, ALJ will complete the task."

The Zerg troops are now divided into two, three-quarters of his own king with the return of the Tutsis guard, the remaining one-quarter troops to assist the goblins together to Payne Empire nest to the end.

It is expected that within one or two days of the matter, by the goblins of the Orthodox Empire split out, in the interstellar do a lot of Star Pirates when the country will be completely destroyed.

This is a good thing for every race on the Galaxy.

The Zerg troops from the Minoan star return to Tuco process is very smooth, looking at the scale to make ordinary bystanders feel some scalding Zerg fleet, also really can not be what anyone dare to do.Unless the other side is blind, can not see the fearsome Yura battleship group.

Customs clearance value: 70%

When I woke up there was a change in the value of customs clearance, but wake up to become a Cubs form this point to let Gu Huai surprised, he was to the Tuke Zerg arch on the shoulder when there is time to pay attention to this value.

With the idea to bring up the Data panel, customs clearance value is displayed in the most prominent position.

After the event of the Minoan star, each race in the star on the idea of the Zerg has been quite changed.Following the Goblin, now there are many races are trying to establish friendly relations with the Zerg, including even twelve Star Alliance in the Saqi race and the mermaid family.

After the end of the episode is not happy happened during the sale of Sezer, the Zerg side in accordance with the agreement very readily let the human forces to find the two human will pick up, presumably in two people back, Shen home and the House of NIS Locke how many will speak for the Zerg in the federal parliament.

The above events can be regarded as a plan in the direction of development, but look at the more gradually near the full value of the customs value, Gu Huai remembered their customs clearance time.

He is in the world of the customs clearance time is 25 years, now the customs clearance value is 70%, the remaining 30% customs clearance value is really need to use the time to wear, but Gu Huai now consider not their own can not clearance problems.

Well, another two or three years or so, the Zerg will be able to join the twelve Star Alliance, if not smooth is just a few years.According to the current direction of development, successful customs clearance is inevitable.

But now think of this time limit, Gu series that is a little short.At the beginning he felt that the time limit is long, but love the world, or love their own after the Zerg, he felt that this time is very short.

Unable to continue to think about it, Gu Huai heard the cub beside him chirp.

At the end of the song, the round little cub, who had a silvery tail, also brushed against the other cub, who had lost his balance and fell to the ground.

The two are already close to rub, this action does not require any technical content, just move the body can rub.

From this action of Yar Weiss, Gu Huai certainly can feel each other's apparent expression of their love attitude.

There's really nothing to think about....... Following their existing ideas, Gu Huai gave each other back exactly the same series of actions.

"Tweeted."The same chirping, with a pair of round slide open Golden vertical pupil of the Cubs also partial partial head, to the side with their own similar golden eyes of the Cubs body rub a bit.

This has in fact clearly demonstrated its own attitude.

In the battleship login tutse star, after the door opened, looking at each other on the shoulders of the tuckworms rub together two round almost Cubs, out of the cabin door of the higher Zerg who almost even forgot to walk the ladder, directly from the side of a step to the ground.

Since their king back to the cub form, the same Zerg soldiers feel all kinds of breathing hard feeling, because they often look at their own cub king when involuntarily hold their breath.

Receiving a response from the youth, just just slightly upturned the tip of the tip of the Yar Weiss suddenly put his pale golden vertical pupil round some.

The vertical pupil of this fluffy white cub also has the feeling of a circle, and the Silver Wing on the back is not automatically pumped down.Its pale golden vertical pupil reflected a handful of hairs rising from the head next to the other young, staring at the handful of bristling hairs, and the next second, the young bully, sticking out his tongue to lick the handful of Disobedient fluff.

To the likes of the object along the hair comb expression, this is undoubtedly a special meaning in the matter of the Zerg.