1.14

The escape failed, during the Escape also almost abducted the Zerg King, according to reason as a prisoner was caught back after the death also had to take off the skin, but two human generals found that they not only did not suffer what big punishment, the day even a little moist.

The range of activities can be wider than before, the living environment is better, only two is the hand with a monitoring capability index and the effect of the metal tracking device, and around the almost all-weather monitoring.

In this eerily quiet days, they have recognized the fact that the Zerg has indeed ended the state of division.

The original Zerg just a legion of other races are to be strict array of existence, now four unified together, not to mention how painful.But somehow, they are inexplicably born not too much upset.

Probably because the young brunette they almost took was so gentle and harmless....... Well, the other party is now sitting in the seat opposite them.

"......" They were summoned to the mansion, which had laid out various defenses, and the two men were not able to do much at this time.

At this time sitting in the youth seat is the master of the current planet, while the adjacent seat sitting several remaining Corps Commander, with the waitress standing in the rear of the planet is the chief of staff, in addition, their own seat behind still surrounded by a group of them look like a tiger, unfriendly tuck.

I am afraid that this is a big scene, I am afraid that there is no other human beings except them can have the good fortune to experience.

Although because of the will of the youth without attacking the two people in front of them, the group of the Tucker still choose to surround the two people behind, full of Vigilant staring, from time to time issued a very low hissing.Because they do not have too high wisdom, the low-class Zerg to see things that once will be quite persistent, so the tuck Zerg to the things that happened before is still brooded.

"Catch."The glass ball played with the handle to the blond blue eyes of the human generals there a throw, Gu series face expression is very common.

How to say that is also trained soldiers, a ball of this kind of thing is a piece of cake for Hamer, but the reaction to be thrown over the energy crystal catch, his blue eyes basically full of question mark.

This is not a common glass ball so simple, he is catching a Class A Planet.......

The line of sight to the two people behind the generals of the Tucker insects, Gu Huai to each other to open the palms, eyes bent slightly, " well, now you throw back."

In the eyes of the situation is very confused, but people under the roof, the owner said What can do according to do, this awareness of two human generals still have, anyway, as long as it is not a matter of federal secrets things are good to say.

Not let the youth hands, sitting next to the youth seat of the silverworm tribe will catch the cold face, and then put this energy crystal light back into the hands of youth.

This process is completed by one throw, sitting two human generals suddenly found behind them like a mans in the back of the staring eyes gradually receded, the hordes of the Tucker insects no longer around behind them, but the collective guard to sit near their opposite youth.

"Kalu they think you robbed my things, let them know that you just play with me.""And did not have to put the King's posture, in the case of the surrounding Zerg are basically expressionless contrast, Gu Huai brow and eyes are very soft."

The higher Zerg cold face really is not necessarily a manifestation of hostility, Gu series on this point is very clear, just because they are relatively lack of feelings.