2.9

The trial of the door once again ushered in a bunch of visitors, a large Eldar army and cloud LAN zongmen a whole people at this time Qi Qi across the two Boundary Channel arrived at the other end of the world to a small one thousand.

In accordance with the agreement of the spirit clan in the spirit realm territory to cloud lanzong free a space for development, and there are many high spirits to each other willing to accept the sacrifice.

Just a few days to reach the spirit world, the original stay in the world of the small series of Gu can no longer see that before the small poor look, the body is wearing silk with the spirit of the silk into the luxurious gown, and then also wrapped in a small cloak made of frost fox fur……

Is how thin body shape is so many clothes a wrapped, also has to show a little round feeling.

Although the facial features have not yet opened, but since Gu Huai across to the body, the body's facial contours is gradually to his appearance in the original World Development.

So even if it is still still young like this, from the young at this time good-looking eyebrows can also be a glimpse of their future will be how the Xia Zi rhyme.

Customs clearance value: 15%

The new customs value is rising because of the return to the spirit world, already know their identity in this world, Gu Huai naturally also understand the spirit of their own attitude to the special reasons, and……

Lying in a relatively open place in the sea of flowers, Gu Huai looked at these flowers are swaying with the wind above, recalling the tutse star.

Many of the Eldar in the world still accept offerings, but the body is now returned to the spirit world, and now there is no Eldar willing to sleep as before, a full of energy active in the spirit world.

The so-called Active, is the spirit of the collective learning from the wreath this skill.

Already is crossing the immortal Monk, accustomed to all kinds of things are solved by magic.So for this need to hand-made fine things, these Eldar is very bitter hand, the finished product did not make out, but has made a pile of waste products.

If the aliens come in from other areas to see this spirit world in the spirit of a tribe in the flowers and branches in the preparation of what things, and the look is quite careful, is estimated to be directly in the stupor on the spot.

A group of spiritual and even Xuan Xian above the monks of a wreath helpless, as one of the five spiritual World Tree Spirit looked at their eyes tangled with the family, the muffled sound does not extend a period of interlacing into a circle of branches, and then use their own innate ability to embellish the flowers.

The success of a wreath, the large body of ancient wood spirit is still in place, did not enter the range of flowers.It never uses human form, and in front of this piece of flowers is very prosperous, in the past, there will be a large flower is trampled on it.

But this is not the only way.Watching the sea is covered up like a white youth figure, this ancient wood spirit of their part of the body structure continue to extend past, eventually woven garlands gently worn to the Youth head.

Because the teenager is lying posture, in fact, this garland can not wear positive.A light drop on the head, see what this thing is, gu Huai sat up to the Garland righting, then kicking and kicking out of the flower sea ran out to give him a flower ring in front of the tree spirit, to the other side of the hands open.

Inexplicable to understand the meaning of the action of the young, the ancient wood of the spirit put his youth in front of the left shoulder.

In fact, the spirit world in the early days is not now so blooming like the way, very few trees, the spirit world today this appearance is the spirit family after many years to build out.