1.34

The soil improvement of Tusar, Tusar all Zerg on the plan of the enthusiasm is very high, a very active.

The king of his love flower, Tuco star as now the only Zerg capital star, the planet must be all over the flowers.

Under the guidance of this idea, the Zerg side with some new diplomatic relations race trade, will buy all kinds of flowers to these races.

For a time, the Star family impression of the Zerg is hard to ' love flowers race'in this direction, and they have the impression that the image of the cruel and fierce gap is not a point.

The Zerg also has a gut-soft love of a pure ornamental effect of things, although all kinds of families on this in the psychological have been a small shock, finally reluctantly accepted the fact.

The trade to buy back the flowers are stored, they have to plan the planting area, Wangcheng side to what kind of flowers to look better, the top of the tusor in the meeting has not yet discussed the results.

With the ability to learn the Zerg, not too long on their own to organize a research team, and now from a variety of ethnic recruitment of soil science experts, the size of the research team has been considerable.

"The whole system, such as customs clearance value is full, I want to stay full time again.""Since the return to the Tutsi after a period of time has passed, now from the military building of the high-rise building looked down, you can see a new building next to the study room, then Gu Huai in the concept of poke their own system.

Receiving a call, the system quickly gives a response, but this time its request to the youth is not a simple response, but the voice quietly asked, " So like the world?""

But the system did not wait for the youth to answer this question. the next second after the question was asked, the system took the words and used the same four words as the last time, " whatever pleases you.""

"I like it"".Although the system does not require their own answer, Gu series or positive response to this question, " especially like.""

Recently, the Tutsi on the Zerg are busy to improve the soil of the planet and the subject, the efforts of the Zerg look in the eyes, is a normal feeling, Gu Huai of course will be moving.

The soil environment to improve the Tusar star is very difficult, after all, has always been the only tenacious vitality of the tree to survive here.

It is from the silver bug that received the command, but the Tutsi star of the Zerg are not just because of the superior command of this plan so enthusiastic initiative.The instructions came down, looking at the contents of the plan, on this planet the Zerg remembered that they still owe their king a gift--

A belated birth gift.

The origin of the planet is a cold and dark place, and beautiful two words are not stained above, than the so-called Abandoned planets are more barren barren many.The cold dark cognitive inheritance in each of the Zerg's instinctive consciousness, the reason why the Zerg relative lack of feelings, and this kind of instinctive consciousness is not unrelated.

And the existence of the king is like The Sun, strictly speaking, than the human planet can see the'sun'is much more dazzling and warm.

Their own king is their precious treasure, the birth of youth should be matched with a sufficient contrast, and can fully express their intentions gifts.

Since the event after the Minoan star, Interstellar and Zerg relations race is more and more, now as many as 31.Compared with the previous no allies, completely isolated state, 31 is already quite a large number.