4.5

After reading the newly received message on the phone, Gu Huai first apologized to the agent waiting for his reply to make a gesture to wait, and then quickly knocked back a message.

    "Now?」

    Close to noon, this time a bit awkward, Gu Huai did feel some hunger.If he wants it now, he'll have to find somewhere nearby to fix his lunch.

    At this time in the classical decoration of the Hall, Aoki first peek at their home and toss in the mirror of the boss, see each other completely ignore their side, Aoki bowed his head to continue to touch the phone.

    "Well, what position are you in, I now go to pick you up.Why don't you join me for a meal, since it's for your help, of course it's on me.After this message, ao Kei smiled and waited for each other to reply, from the expression seems to be in a good mood.

    If the beauty of the heart, people have, that for their race, looks good beauty is absolutely very good.This kind of affection is not necessarily related to love love, like Ao-Ki to only meet once in a hurry youth is purely appreciate the kind of love of beautiful things.

    Besides the appearance, the silver fish tail in the form of the youth body is also very beautiful.Silver, shiny, they race favorite beautiful treasures in such luxurious shades.

    Aoki assured that, if the people of their own race to meet the youth, certainly not one will not like, except……

    "Boss, I'm out, work I'll fix the evening.""Wait until the distant frown cold man stopped on the three mirror injection of spiritual power, Aoki approached to whisper with each other to say this sentence.

    Yan Lin rubbed his forefinger on the edge of the mirror, and he did not deny his subordinates ' words, only drooping eyelids, and the expression was very indifferent to glancing at each other.

    This is the representative of the meaning of consent, Aoki all of a sudden, but he did not immediately step out, but carefully and hesitantly asked the sentence: "the last fish I met is really beautiful, fully in line with the aesthetic of our race, boss you do not think about uh...... try?”

    Aoki will say this sentence, it is also because he can't watch his own boss so many years old holding a mirror looking for someone, but still can not find.Since he followed each other since there are thousands of years, but also the other half did not want to give up the meaning of seeing, every once in a while to the three mirror into power, repeatedly looking for.

    But if the three mirror can not find the mind to think of people, it is usually only one possibility, is that this person does not exist in the three realms of six, already is ecstasy, the death is very clean and thorough.

    "How Ah Boss, this time I went to meet with the fish, can secretly take a photo back to you to see, maybe you look at the boss after Love.Although the words out even he did not believe, Aoki is still the words to swear.

    If for the people, Ao Kei is not happy to tell each other that they found a beautiful fish, he has no possession of such beautiful things, can their racial nature, also did not take the initiative to share the truth.

    Look at their own boss has been playing singles for so many years, that is pure heart and desire for so many years, in their family, this thing is simply sad, see those tears--!

    Again, I don't want to repeat the third time.Yan Lin said cold, simply rejected his argument.

    Once again, Aoki had to shut up and leave, if he insisted, I'm afraid it would have to be a few eye knife.To their own boss to pull the red line of this thing or slowly, not in a hurry.