2.1 Cher Ling

In the clearance time runs out before the need to pre-selection of the world, this thing, the system has been mentioned before, until the time will be exhausted when it was mentioned.

The time limit is a force majeure, although how to stay until the flowers, Gu Huai also understand that this is not possible.

"Will not let your existence disappear for no reason, after the plane transfer, you are still in this body, it looks like it will be a sleeping state.""The sound of the system does not sound very volatile, but it is the initiative to explain some things."

If the youth will return to the world one day, it will be able to return directly to the body.

And the first drawing of the world is exactly the same process, the difference is that there is a card in the spread has been turned over the "box A" card, the border has changed from gold to pure gold, represents the completion of customs clearance.

Spades K, confirmed Youth new lottery to the world, the system quietly gives the countdown sound, " is about to be transferred to the plane, the countdown--"

At the end of the time, Gu Huai seemed to be blurring to hear the system say another word to him, as if he had repeated what had been said.

"Win the game and you will become the "king", get whatever you want."

Because it was heard at the time of almost total loss of consciousness, the sound appeared to be extremely vague, and Gu Huai woke up and thought it was probably just an auditory hallucination.

A moment into the darkness, such as the recovery of consciousness, Gu Huai opened his eyes, found himself lying on a very simple wooden bed.Curled up, hands circling in the abdomen.

Why is such a sleeping position, Gu Huai quickly know the answer from the physical feeling.

Very hungry....... And it's cold.......

I don't know what my identity is in this world, Gu Huai put a thin layer of linen quilt slightly wrapped tightly, and then sit up.

The body shrank.When you wake up and open your eyes, Gu Huai just saw his arm around his waist, and it is clear that this is not the size of an adult arm.

Strictly speaking, this cannot be called a shrinking body, but the body itself is not very young.

"Plane transfer is complete, now the current world clearance value is 0."Moving to the new world, the system States the passage like a routine transaction.

This body....... Look at yourself now obviously belongs to the child will have the body, Gu Huai quite some discomfort.

If there were a second person in this room, the other side would be horrified to find that the original body has stopped breathing in the cold under the young, and now actually come alive.

People die and come back, this kind of thing in the current power throughout the comprehension plane is not no, but the basic only exists in the world can happen, and Gu Huai is now in the small world.

The so-called world and the small world, the two are completely different two space, there is a link between the two, the interval between a trial of the door.

The former is the real power over the space, there are demons, ghosts and other circles, not the latter can imagine a world.

The truth exists in this family for the small one thousand people in the world is only to look at the existence, in simple terms, the small one thousand world out of the 'genius' and 'the strongest', through the trial of the door into the world when thousands of basic can only be regarded as the last such existence.