5.20

The so-called heterosexual space is a closed space that is created by the surgeon with his own ability and is independent of the main world. This is the ability that only the magician above the big magician can have.

The size of the space created depends on the ability of the surgeon. The space environment is freely controlled by the magician. In this independent space, the manufacturer is undoubtedly the master of the entire space.

After trapping the youth into the space, the lich who dispels the disguise and reveals the true form will soon enter an unscrupulous state of mind, staring at him with space and **** scarlet eyes. The escapeable prey does not kill the other party directly.

This kind of mentality is also a bit like a cat catching a mouse, because the confident prey can't escape, so before the prey is killed, the lich who thinks it is the hunter has a playful attitude.

This is the space that he dominates and controls. In this space, he can slowly let the human youth in front of him fall into despair, appreciate the fear of the other person's face, and then kill the other party when it is enough pleasure.

And when he took the young man's body out of space and made the mechanical creatures clearly see it, the latter would completely lose his mind. Even if he does not do it, the plane world will be destroyed by these mechanical creatures.

"I don't want to kill me, don't you still do it?" It has already understood the true identity of the Lich in the blink of an eye. Gu Huai looked around the space and the sound was steady.

What kind of mentality the enemy is now is not difficult to understand. Although there is not much direct contact with the other party, Gu Huai has a little understanding of the other person's personality.

The enemy is very obsessed with becoming a master, so when the other party thinks that there is a mistake in the perfect layout, the other party will easily be unable to hold back.

Now that the other party took the initiative to run to him to show his identity, it is just proof of this.

"Ahuai..." The system is usually cold and has no ups and downs. At this time, there is a clear fluctuation. In order to comply with the rules of the game, it cannot use too much power in the plane world. But in the face of the immediate scene, the system can't do nothing.

No matter what kind of change in the plane world, this is what the game participants need to face and solve on their own, and it happens to be a change in the fate of the participants.

Destiny is not accidental. If the participants die under the change of circumstances, this can only indicate that the other party is not suitable to become a "king" and can not blame others.

At the beginning, Noah deliberately added such a rule to the game because it was because of this rule that it could eliminate others for justified reasons.

However, since the change does not belong to the abnormal situation of the game, according to the established game rules, the system now has no reason for direct interference.

Hearing the voice of his own system, Gu Huai responded quickly to appease.

"Are you so anxious to die?" The lich became a half-body of the mechanical structure and looked normal. The other half was really scary to cry young children. Behind the voice, this humanoid but unrecognizable twisted creature lifted the right hand that had become a white bone, and waved several cold and cold attacks to the youth.

This is a kind of rebellious psychology. The more the attitude of the youth in front of the eyes is flat, the more the reaction is not in line with their own expectations, the more the owners of the current space do not want the young people to die so easily.