1.7

A Yura battleship in the planet's warning range through freedom, with its excellent ability to directly ignore the hidden planet under the arrangement of various investigation and defense.

It can be said that the inhabitants of this pale blue planet do not know that their own planet was almost captured...... Packaged into a gift for a certain special presence.

Talking about performance is not lost in other races of high-tech creatures, from the extremely remote abandoned planet to the core territory of the Zerg, the ship Yura warships took only a few days.

In fact, if you do not worry that the youth body can not withstand continuous migration, the return time can be shortened a lot.

"Still a lot faster than expected.The familiar Star domain in sight, as a deputy of the young Zerg put a black box in his hand, the action looks particularly cautious.

The Black color of the box is made of a special metal Toussaint unique, before it was used to hold a rare precious energy crystal, now the energy Crystal was poured out, mounted in the black box inside the thing into a milky white powder.

When he left the abandoned planet earlier, the higher Zerg did not forget to pack the large white egg shell away.After the birth of the broken shell, the shell of the newborn is the best for the Zerg pups nutrition, this common sense they are of course know.

"After grinding this part of the powder, etc. can be mixed with the purbano tree juice to drink, so that the nutritional effect will be better.""Seeing the young man eating suddenly looked at the box in his hand, ALJ explained quickly with a smile.

Pybano sap can dissolve the powder well, and does not affect the taste, some rare for the Cubs more pet some of the Zerg will do as he just said.

So it turns out...... Milk powder?

I do not know how suddenly think of the word'milk', Gu Huai instant expression becomes a bit subtle, but still quickly accepted the set.

During the eating process, the young man did not pay attention to the edge of the mouth with a little egg shell broken, sitting next to the position of the silver hairworm quiet watching the young eating, after extending his finger gently to this point to dial away.

Be patient and careful.

"Hmm......." The position of the lips came to a low temperature cool fingers, see each other is to help themselves wipe the mouth with something, Gu series hesitant thinking, and then stretched out his hand in the silver hair worm head touched.

Every time you touch the head or tail of the other side, Gu Huai feels like giving a big cat along the hair, because in front of the silverworm every time when he stroked along the hair will be slightly squinting, obviously showing happy and satisfied.

But after each touch, he basically have to be the other side with the tail ring in the past, Gu Huai now are getting used to this process.

A Yura battleship into the Tutsi Territory, see the feedback on the display do not know that the familiar or unfamiliar identity, the planet is an important meeting of the senior staff immediately exploded.

"For the Chieftains.......?!"One of the higher Zerg in the meeting room stood up directly from the seat, staring closely at the virtual image of the battleship logo.

God knows how long their chieftains did not return to their capital star, now so suddenly appeared, in this conference room executives almost doubted his eyes.

After the alarm, the insects turned their eyes to their chief of staff, only to see the latter face calmly pushed push glasses, one thing at a time:"ready to welcome it, first connected to the video communication asked about the situation.""