2.11

Among several fairy family, Wei family because of a gold xianxiu for the monks, hundreds of years ago has naturally become the first to attempt the family.The Xu family in the celestial position is not so conspicuous, in recent years, the act is only law-abiding, the only is the Wei family and makes a lot of people surprised.

After all, in the eyes of many people, they thought that the Wei family will be with Shen marriage, this combination of both sides are good.

Xu Jia can be called one of the family of Xiuzhen certainly has a certain heritage, but with the Wei family or Shen the two giants is still not a small gap than, it is no wonder that people will be surprised at the wedding.

But think about the reason, at first surprised outsiders almost found a reasonable reason……

Xu family a pearl Xu you, even if not personally seen, well-informed monks also will hear such a rumor, miss Xu Jia is difficult to see the stunning beauty, repair the real world never lack praise for its beauty.

The Wei family drowned his only son is that we all know, if the son of beauty waist, the Wei family decided to marry Shen is really not surprising.

Most of the monks, who were arranged to live in the House, thought so naturally, but at this point they completely ignored the question of whether the two sides were mutually agreeable.

The two days before the wedding, Gu Huai also did not idle, he put xianlai island for free to explore the area generally dangling again, but unfortunately did not be able to dig out what valuable new thoughts.

Xianlai island is a blessed place, which is the beginning of Gu Huai interested in this place.The formation of the cave is often associated with its location, its advantage is to attract heaven and Earth aura gathered in it, making this area a place to help practice.

People make a hole in the earth can be done, the fairy Lai island roughly around the Gu series is the idea, but the regeneration of aura he was temporarily unable to find a solution.

To xianlai island is not intended to wedding, but as Gu Huai said before, by the way together a lively, anyway, they have come.

The main house of the Wei family today is all red, this bright red is obvious but the wedding ceremony of the festive atmosphere.The number of people invited to attend the wedding ceremony was huge, and today's crowds are probably the highest ever.

At this time in the main house of Wei a relatively quiet courtyard room, Xu home a crowd gathered here.

"Miss, you may as well from the bar......" handsome maid side to Xu you eyebrow makeup, while persuasion, " Wei Jia Zi although is like you say a little not to seek progress, but the identity of the people placed there, if you marry him, how is to enjoy, and you.......”

Xu you is trying to escape in the night before the wedding, Xu home to catch people back how much time is spent, is just eight to be carried by the big sedan chair from the front gate into the Wei family is not the main, but temporarily in order to cope with this emergency and had to use the substitute.

The real Lord had just been arrested, and he was in the room.

"My father wants to sell his daughter, you want to sell your Miss?"The bride-to-be was forced to put on her brow, and the expression was vague and angry.

Why does the Wei family have to marry her?A not seeking for repair is not her high dandies also want to marry her, compared to two people repair for each other do not feel ashamed——

"You are not afraid of me to marry in the past after the Wei family's baby son under a dead hand, then my father want to climb the Wei family to climb the high branches, but this hatred, the Xu family will suffer.Xu Yau said the more difficult to hide the anger.