1.10

There are many ethnic groups in the Zerg, the Tucker group in the human side is very widely known, because the group out of the Zerg soldiers are very fierce and violent, at the same level, often more difficult than other ethnic Zerg many.

"Did you steal this energy crystal from where they were guarding it?......?"Before saying this, Hamer has lived next to the youth's wrist, to their own behind with a point, the basic block.

The reason to ask this sentence, because Hamer found that a group of the tuck beetles is currently in a state of anger, with the bloodthirsty fierce eyes staring at his hands on the energy crystal.Especially when he was next to the youth block behind said protection, this group of Tucker Zerg vertical pupil moment Scarlet a few desire blood.

The soldier's sense of Honor is really a troublesome thing, the blond blue eye human officer thought a headache.Although he just told his partner that he did not have time to control other people, but in the face of the scene, there is no way to control their subconscious behavior.

If the youth now stay behind here no matter, they probably can easily get a lot of time to escape, but think of each other in fear of being surrounded by these Tucker beetles bite into pieces, Hamer still could not hard down.

The hiss of the swarm was sharpened by anger, and the tuck swarmed at an extremely rapid pace, but in just a few seconds it approached two of the humans they had locked in sight.

"It would be better if you'd let go of me......." No answer to each other's previous question, Gu series to move under their own grasp of the wrist.

There is no need to feel the emotion, Gu Huai know that he as a cub care of the Tucker now properly is already gone, even if he set up the spiritual link to appease not necessarily work, unless the person who grabbed his wrist to let him go.

Grasp the wrist obviously moved, is to maintain the human defense barrier officer head back, " don't move!""

Just finishing this sentence with a stern tone to the youth of the rear, Hamer saw the tuck beetles approaching in front of the mouth suddenly exposed their sharp teeth, issued to him full of threats hoarse roar.

The leader waved his lower forearm, cutting down a few tall, tall trees, and surrounded them by the tuck beetles.

The man in front of him grabbed their king's toy ball, and grabbed them again, and now reprimanded them with this tone.This head any point can make this group of the tuck Zerg is very angry.

Human with two legs how it is impossible to run over the Zerg, so the two human generals and the swarm on the eyes of a moment did not intend to turn away.This is a very stupid act, in the absence of military equipment in the case of the back exposed to the Zerg.

With the ability to build a defensive barrier is to give the companion for the time, was approaching the swarm so low roar, blond blue eyes human officer could not help but look at.

He remembered that the tuck Zerg did not have this offensive before the threat to hissing habits, in accordance with the low-class Zerg fighting instinct, see the enemy is to catch up directly.Don't say that after the hoarse roar, actually still has not launched the attack, like being worried about what......

The care of the youth was pulled behind the enemy, which has put the two people surrounded by the tuck beetles dare not easily attack, only a temporary standstill looking for a foolproof opportunity.

It is clear that as a text worker Gu Huai Gu compiled in force is more than a trained soldier, now he can barely from behind the head, so that their families can see him, so that may not be so angry.

"Shen, how are you?"Continue to maintain a high degree of vigilance, Hamer asked his companions.Although they do not know the swarm surrounded by what reason is not to attack, but this is no good for them.

"Right away."

Hear this answer, Hamer directly along the block behind the young brunette back up to the back, to hear the space crack open moment, he did not hesitate to jump into the open space crack.

Space transfer complete--

"Ahem......." To reach another strange place, fortunately around the temporarily no Zerg, as the spatial ability of the user, Shen MU's face is somewhat pale.

In the ability is not fully restored, he can transfer two people have been quite reluctantly, transfer three people to his load is too big.

Run is run but the group of the tuck Zerg, in the case of not equipped with military weapons can not and a group of Zerg War, space transfer is their only way to escape.

"Temporarily safe."Not yet put the youth on his back down, Hamer observed the situation around, after lifting his hand touched his chin," Shen, If you space transfer distance can be a little longer how good, can send us directly back to the Earth."

The probability of success from the planet to escape is too slim, they must first find out where the planet's air port, after successfully arrived grabbed a single Zerg soldiers, the other side of the button to grab the mecha.

The difficulty of the task, just think about it is a nightmare level, don't say around with a useless ordinary person.

Being suddenly back to the back, and then suddenly arrived at a strange place Gu series is now in a state of aphasia.In one second he was thinking about how to mediate the situation, the next second this situation is so, did not give him some reaction time.

The Tuck was left in place almost in a flash into the deepest violent state, nursing the most important treasure in front of them was stolen, this is in any case unacceptable things.

Although unlike the king can establish spiritual links, but ordinary Zerg also through the sound waves to spread the message they want to convey to a certain range.

"Bang--!"In the conference room of the military building, the Black Stone square table, which served for many years, was crumbled into powder in an instant.

"Blockade of the whole territory.A very brief command, sitting in the main position of the silverworm before the arrival of the command has stood up, handsome face without any expression, light golden vertical pupil at this time is showing a kind of cold and beautiful without temperature.

In the conference room in the top crew of Tuco will not have any objection, and from other planets came here to accept the talks the other three corps commander at this time also quietly accepted the resolution.

The highest level of open planet alert mode.

"......" The sound of the alarm is not strange, just because of the arrival of the security environment and a little relieved the two human officers in an instant to the heart.

What, because there are a few prisoners to use this level of alert mode??

There is no way to understand this unconventional behavior, and the two human officers are a bit of a dork now, even if they have thought about the plan before.

Looks like they're going to be on this planet.......