1.35

The meeting place was changed to the Earth, and the human side, of course, accepted the change without objection. the place was changed to their base camp, and they had no reason to refuse it.

The size of the Zerg guard is still luxurious configuration, but on this point, a variety of interstellar family is already from shock to adapt.

They were afraid that their king would be bullied outside, and if allowed, the whole family would accompany the king to travel together....... They think the Zerg is capable of it.

The Zerg Fleet landed on Earth, the human side also put a welcome attitude, this scene is how incredible, on the previous, probably on the earth of human beings would rather believe that the sun will come out from the West will not believe the reality.

The eyes of the black-haired youth in the ranks of the Zerg are the hallmark of the Golden vertical pupil.Although it is not cold, this pair of golden eye pupil is still dare to have a line of sight and touch.

Back to Earth is the identity of the alien race, but also came to the Earth and the federal summit, the day to this, Gu series think he is a bit powerful, although here is not the earth he had lived.

The two sides and the entire Star understand the importance of this meeting, in order to prevent any accidents, the Earth from the planet began to martial law, now the whole galaxy is in a state of tight guard.

To guard against this level can be fatal, the Earth Federation in the Interstellar is not Mixed, of course, the talks between the two sides can almost be said to be completed in an absolutely safe environment.

In the new era of 217 years, the two was the enemy of the race in today to reach a settlement, this is a very important day for both the Zerg and humans.

In the second year after this, the Zerg in the unanimous vote by the conditions of the successful accession to the league, and the league of stars in the Other Twelve Race to form a consolidated alliance.

The covenant is the largest interstellar political and military alliance, which means that unless the universe again what is strong as the monster of the new race, the Zerg from now until the future, can continue to get the greatest peace.

"For the members of the league of stars, the Zerg to give uniform preferential regulations, so that everyone here should have no opinion."As for participation in peacekeeping, we will mobilize troops according to the situation."With a golden vertical pupil of the young brunette is a new face on the league meeting, but at this time in the meeting did not show passive, even can be said to have a relative initiative.

Is the political and military alliance, the actual Star Alliance members in the economy is also mutually beneficial, seek common development of the relationship, and thus have the privilege of this said.

It is true that the representatives of the various ethnic groups in this room have little to say about the youth.

As a new member, Gu Huai in the Star Alliance meeting is neither too much nor too much silence, grasp a good scale, sitting in the high chair upstream edge has room to deal with the meeting.

In the Zerg to join the league of stars this year, the Star Online is the most popular discussion of the'golden era ' this statement.Following the old era of frequent wars of various races, entered a new era of relative peace, and the golden era, which is the best Development Era for all interstellar races.

Customs clearance value: 100%

Finished.Has been with the escort from the meeting place of the Star Alliance to return to the Tutsi star, hastened to see the end has reached the full value of the clearance value, Gu Huai went down to see the remaining time of the current world.