3.5

From learning to sit and crawl, to learning to walk, talk, in Gu, Shen two home under the eyes of the Lord, the two of them as long as the baby goosebumps stay in the same place, it will be properly inseparable.

The preparation of the Walker is not happy, Shen old man one day looked at the original in the living room together to climb to explore the world of two young group after stopping, even self-taught to learn new things.

Two pairs of short hands together, one sitting and holding each other, the other in this position stood up, of course, did not stand steady.After seeing the old man in the sidelines, nature is past a hand.

At this time have to admit that the two little dolls are very clever, they just so help against the background to the other side to maintain the balance, not long after, two people seem to grasp the feeling.

And after grasping the feeling, Shen Lao Zi felt that he was immediately disliked by his grandson, he bent down to help the young group looked up with swarthy round eyes look at him, and then twist his head to the other side, out of a short finger there issued a unique soft childhood and sound, " Huai....... Huai.""

By the time he was nine months old, Shen Sui had learned to consciously utter some words.His first words were not 'grandpa' but'Huai'.

It's a little heartless.

But look at Shen Sui second learned to shout is the word of the grandfather, Shen Lao Zi reluctantly forgive each other.

Just trying to let go of the other hand, Shen old man saw the young team to maintain balance, a little stumble, but the goal is very clear to go to his home bamboo horse.

"It's been a long time since I've been here, " he said.

The feeling is so good that the next two old people looked can not help but some sigh, according to such a small child is not to remember, but the two small seems to be a bit different.

Every day the other heart mind to remember to take him to the Gu Family, not to see their own small bamboo horse but also to give him off the Golden beans, looking at each other are holding together stumbled learn to walk two young, Shen grandfather is lamented and some pity.

After a while, their family will move to the government side of Beijing.

If they don't move to Beijing, the two will be closer to each other than the average brother.But after a period of time apart, after the estimated relationship will fade.

The child's forgetfulness is great, especially now this is still not the age of the little boy, even if now can be mindful of the mind to remember, and later far away,not to see the time, goodbye is not a normal situation.

When the two men were talking about it that day, Gu Huai had fallen asleep in his crib with the next child, and he had no idea that, after a while, his little horse would leave to live in another city.

Gu Huai is now thinking of things, his clearance value from the face of the world has now only rose 3%, rose at the time of birth, after has not moved.

I did not think of the customs clearance method, but it is not urgent, at least to grow up to say.

'It's just a matter of time before the two kids get married in the next three months,' she said.Looking at the inseparable also helped each other to learn to walk two young group, Gu Xicheng asked the Shen family elder son beside himself.

Gu Xicheng's first words refer not only to the two young children over the age of the year, as well as the Shen family is ready to move away from Yu Jing.