5.13

It was so up and down the road, and this nonchalant gesture has been maintained, Gu Huai Gu edited rare born so dim sum party feeling.

    Don't deny just ask that sentence is a little tease to molested their lovers mentality, but guhuai also did not expect his family tweeted this reaction......

    It is not worried about how the other side will be on their own, but in the face of unexpected situation, Gu Huai always think more.

    "System?Curve saved the country, Gu Huai asked his own system of opinions.

    “He's not as calm as you think he is, " he said.”

    As a humanoid weapon, Noah is theoretically not able to love the heart, but the other side still have feelings, other mechanical creatures are the same.

    Once the weapon of affection, if you like someone, the so-called "calm self-control" is actually not exist.The other side still has absolute sobriety and reason, can be in the behavior of the inevitable deviation.

    Always be a beloved person to tease, produce emotional humanoid weapon will make a different reaction is also a normal thing.

    "He's just ... happy now," he said."Because it is the same existence, the system can clearly understand each other's mentality."

    Happy?

    Not waiting for Gu Huai detailed thinking about this point, his vision suddenly an upside down, hit the back of the soft bed, and a lift, the pair of eyes is a pair of light gold pupil.

    In the normal human aesthetic to manufacture, human form of mechanical organisms generally have a very good skin, as the final creation of Noah is even more so.

    At this time in the humanoid weapon that Zhang beautiful flawless face is positive expressionless, so the eyebrows are quite cold, light gold pupil eyes is also very difficult to see what mood.

    But the system says the other side is happy now.

    He was pressed firmly, faced with the front seems quite oppressive humanoid weapon, Gu Huai at this time the candidate initiative to choose the first Cheek close to the other side of the pro, " tweeted.”

    As seen in front of the humanoid weapon to make a slight squint eyes, Gu Huai said:“give you a nickname."”

    After pressing the youth under the body of humanoid weapon now very directly kiss the cheek and lip of youth, after the above action, Noah issued a single tone should be under the Youth Discourse.

    If you think of yourself as a decoy, it is no matter how funny play, it is bound to chase each other...... and will finally get the precious treasure of a moment of joy.

    Into itself, the system is easy to know in front of the humanoid weapon mood is happy.

    "Like.Noah clearly uttered the word, the youth told him, as long as he would take off the mask to say love, the other side will choose to stay and not escape.

    Stay, the youth belongs to him, and Noah is very clear about this concept.

    He will not go to the youth in accordance with the procedure, how to deal with youth is his right.

    How?……

    Noah already has an answer to this question that has been asked twice by the youth.

    "Don't run away.In the cold voice to say this sentence at the same time, the figure of cold humanoid weapons under his body has a warm body temperature of human youth to control more firmly, and unlock the youth shirt on a button.