2.14

The first time to the young peach blossom, Xie Yan did not know the meaning of sending peach expression of admiration, but he now knows.

Just took the flowers, after listening to Xie Yan said the two brief statement, Gu Huai although a bit off guard, but he did not hide this time with a low cough, but raised his head to look back at each other seriously.

Guhuai found that in front of him this person, whether in the last World or the world...... to say each other is not good expression, but every time is so straightforward to say love to him.

In fact, Gu Huai has thought about each other in this world may not love on their own, like this can 'recognize' it is not easy, but the idea now seems to be not established.

"I don't like it," he said.Gu Huai to the ancient Eldar in front of themselves and then approached some, whispered briskly deliberately asked such a sentence.

Did not notice that the current height is shorter than the length of the boy asked this sentence when the eyes are slightly bent, heard this question, Xie Yan instant even the pupil can not help but enlarge a lot.

"Not good-looking also like Huai." The words clearly answered the boy's question from the front, Xie Yan in the frown expression of serious attitude.

But in fact, Xie Yan felt that this sentence is wrong, because in his eyes, no matter what kind of juvenile specific appearance, he will feel good.Is he has seen, the most precious and beautiful treasures.

After this sentence, Xie Yan close to gently peck kissed under the young lips, " chirp.”

Just touch to leave, Xie Yan returned to continue to watch the young, especially the sight of the Young has not yet changed the bride's clothes.

The spirit world here is not married to this custom right, more than the spirit world, in fact, in addition to all other races of the Terran are not such a custom, they are directly in the witness of heaven and pleasing people to form a couple.But now Xie Yan feel that this custom may also be a very good thing, not just redundant useless form.

Thinking about the custom of getting married at the church, Xie Yan remembered that one of them seemed to have a "dowry" saying, If you want to marry someone you like, it seems that you must first prepare enough dowries, so that you can have the opportunity to marry.

It was only the obvious half-joke question, the other side so seriously answered, Gu Huai raised his hand to touch with his belly touched by the other side of the lip position, slightly laughing.

"Prepare a lot of dowry, can marry Huai?"Xie Yan asked in a low voice, not consciously put a lot of light in the voice of a careful mood.On the other side of the custom impression is still in a long time ago, Xie Yan do not know whether it is wrong to put it up to now.

At the time of hearing this question choked, but saw the eyes of the Eldar look seriously, Gu Huai finally in the low cough after the sound of his head, " ah, well......”

The other in the replacement of a world, meet still recognize themselves in a certain way, in the absence of past memories once again said to him love, Gu Huai feel there is no reason to refuse.

How much dowry is needed to marry a teenager in front of their own eyes?

Just asked by the boy promised, Xie Yan quickly thought in my heart to have all the treasure, including lingshi and all kinds of materials, magic weapon and so on, came to a conclusion——

Not enough.

Under the accumulation of tens of thousands of years, the amount of all kinds of treasures of the ancient Eldar have together is actually equivalent to a huge treasure, than the comprehension of each famous fam even ifheavies.