4.10

Gu Huai came to the studio in advance, just finished the microblogging, he sat down on a nearby bench, head down and then the head of the script to quickly turn over again.It is true that Gu Huai looked at the plot part of his film today, first in his mind Jiang Li played the scene to set up again.

    Although Jiang Li is male No. 3, but his appearance is more than a male, male two are still early, when the plot is just the beginning of the show, and is unexpectedly met and female Chen Xiao Xiao.

    Since to play, Gu Huai will not have the slightest bit lazy, in the face of the world is indeed when the family leader is right, can also know that he compiled from the "character" is actually a little distance.

    To say that the real character of the show, Gu Huai thought, he had to move closer to the direction of his grandfather.Enough power and oppression, do not need to let all men respect themselves, but they must have a fear in their hearts.

    More than ten minutes later, the crew's makeup artist and stylist arrived, and Gu Huai put the script down, and he almost went into the dressing room.

    At this time, several other stars have also arrived in the studio from the hotel provided by the crew, Fu Ren Zhou saw the young man sitting on the bench as soon as he entered the shooting location, and he thought of the funny things on the crew's microblog from last night.”

    Gu Huai did not get up to continue to sit, heard looked up at each other, back with a faint smile and nodded, " well, the crew provided a good hotel environment."”

    Fu renzhou's seniority is not the other's predecessors, so young people do not get up and answer this will not be criticized.

    Fu Ren Zhou was trying to pass by the way to stamp the youth's pain, but did not think the youth in front of him to the things that seem to have no sense of meaning, such a smile Tone Light response but let him choke.

    Shen Qi, Fu Ren Zhou at this time filled to look around, pretending to ask:“how to now have not hired an assistant, I want to let my assistant to help you here, see you a strange hard."”

    Gu Huai looked at each other like some surprised blinked, then unceremoniously and then gently nodded to accept the advice of the other side,“it would be trouble, but now do not wait until the noon time to let people come over."”

    "...Good."Fu Ren Zhou's face changed, and after a while, he finally squeezed the word out of his throat.

    It's not that he can't hold his breath,he is so obviously in sarcasm each other please assistant, the other is not completely understand what he said is meant??With the Assistant away to another place in the studio, Fu zhanzhou now suddenly have a feeling of being played.

    "Squeak, squeak!"Gu Huai sharp-eyed to grab a black coal ball out of the body, because this is a public place, he can not do this thing too much, so the eye quickly put the black coal ball back to himself.

    "Don't just attack ordinary people.Gu Huai pulled back the black coal pellet into the leg, the other three to see the scene, suddenly all have a sample to the youth leg row sitting together.

    These dark red eyes from the nightmare family just became a scarlet, not just just want to run out of the three, stay to keep the young side is this state.Just because than to attack the enemy, the protection of youth task is more important, so only by a family responsible for the attack nightmare.

    "Squeak!Squeak - " Scarlet vertical pupil and Tucker Zerg family is very similar to the nightmare, and as similar species, in their eyes is also not feelings of cold tyranny.But hearing the words of a young man, sitting in a row on a young man's lap, the group quickly settled down, even as the voices voiced their condemnation of the young man.