2.18

Was mentioned, according to the early promise of good, Gu Huai is certainly under the nod.

    Their small master to marry the Lord, the spirit world carries the old father/mother mentality of a lot of spirit who spent a lot of effort to finally completely accept this fact, actively began to prepare for the wedding.

    In fact, think carefully, is preparing for the wedding ceremony of the Eldar now in the heart also admitted that if the small owner to marry someone, indeed they respect the Lord is the most suitable and most suitable person.

    The wedding party is a wedding banquet between the small owner and the Lord. the Eldar have paid much attention to it, so they got together to discuss it.They made some changes to the overall layout of the spirit world, now no matter where in the spirit world, will be able to see the red ribbon.

    The main channel will be used to pave the way in the fairy Yunjin, that is going to prepare a good wedding, five Ling Zun to the supreme leader from all walks of life in advance to invite.There are also issued to the human world, the object is basically those who participated in the conference before ask yuan hidden world power.

    The Eldar will take the initiative to invite itself is already very rare thing, a look at the content is actually a wedding banquet, the Chiefs are not allowed to micro-stunned.

    The Lord of the spirit world and......the wedding reception?

    Clearly seen floating in front of the font content, in addition to the already tangled mozun Xi Huan, the rest of the leaders of all ethnic groups at this time are somewhat strange.

    The Eldar Lord they have been able to see what people are after the yuan Assembly, they now feel unimaginable thing is that the living for tens of years of feelings of the Eldar and people should be married.

    The more the monks go to the monastery, the more difficult it will be to explore the avenue.Think Xie Yan in nearly ten thousand years ago has reached the Holy realm, now the other person will be on what people is too exciting is unbelievable.

    "Go back to the great gift."The ghost master scattered in front of the spirit letter, in his side of the henchmen under the command.

    Receive instruction guizu first sound is, then whispered whispered asked: "when you go to dinner......the next is in the travel team?"”

    They guizu is not pure spirit, and the Eldar are not the same, but as the master of the dark haired youth spirit, the guizu is still inevitable to have a good impression.

    Wait until the head gives a positive attitude, the guizu was happy to quit the hall to carry out the task.

    The wedding is three days later, the Eldar have all been arranged throughout the spirit world, and Gu Huai's House is now surrounded by a circle of positive Baba looked at his Eldar.

    "Cough."Onlookers also have a good moment, Gu Huai then pretended to cough, but after a low cough he found it useless, this onlooker with his family is still not the spirit of the line of sight.

    Before promised to wear bridal clothing, guhuai kept the promise, is that he is now put on the wedding dress.

    The young man's wedding dress was prepared by the elyos themselves, and it was more beautiful than the one that had been in the accident.The whole is made of silk, and the dark gold decoration is embroidered on the printed thread. this wedding dress can be said to be even more valuable than the general spirit weapon.

    The bride-to-be was seen looking down at her eyes as though she was wearing quite intricate clothing, and then raised her head in disbelief as she watched on.