3.19

Shen Sui end of the call, Gu Huai only to consider the opening: "really ready to say now?"”

    This is not a small thing, Shen father has not come back, but Gu Huai now can imagine each other in the hearing of Shen Sui will say, the expression on the face is expected to be quite wonderful……

    And so suddenly, Gu Huai just think Shen dad today's heart is afraid to be better.When I got home, I heard my son say he wants to be with his horse.

    "Now," he said.Shen Sui nodded, cold voice slightly slowed down, it is a lot of low soft.

    At this time just Shen Lao Zi from upstairs in the room down to the living room, heard Shen Sui this sentence, Shen Lao Zi slowly came over side is very casual to ask: "what to say?"Also said to listen to Grandpa.”

    He looked up at Shen Lao Zi, " he said, waiting for his father to come back.”

    Yo, kinda mysterious.Mr. Shen snapped his beard, sat down in the living room and took a newspaper to pass the time.

    After the meal, the couple waited for about an hour or so for dinner in the living room, before finally returning from the office.

    "Little Sui, not to say something to tell dad, come, dad now listen to you.""Don't worry about eating a meal on the outside First hurried back, Shen Fu face a bit obvious smile, from the look, it is clear that the mood is good."

    On the way home, Shen's father thought about how his son was so enthusiastic about him today,and it was not his birthday. Shen's father had not been able to come up with an answer for a moment.

    Or is there something in my boy's eye?……

    But even if this is the enthusiasm, Shen father is also very popular, the family's son is too alone, heaven knows how difficult it is to let the other side to take the initiative to get close to myself.

    This is a good thing, but Shen father also hope to feel the feeling of being close to their own cubs dependent.

    Shen father voice falls, Shen grandfather also followed the handle holding the newspaper and reading glasses are down to the table, also with some curious look to look at Shen Sui.

    It was a gesture of standing up, Shen Sui standing in front of his own bamboo horse, with their own to the other side.After confirming that the barrier was strong enough, he said in a normal voice, clearly slow: "I want to be with Huai."”

    Yes, I don't think, Shen Sui's use of this word is in fact has shown that even if the opposition, he will not change the choice.

    The family son suddenly to such a sentence, Shen Shen father and grandfather both froze, suddenly some stuck.

    Two people are in the stupidity, eventually see how much wind waves Shen grandfather first came back, he was thinking about their own Cubs this sentence, after a while with a micro-belt hesitant tone said: "You mean to say to the same university and Huai, to fill in what volunteering, this thing I and your father did not want to interfere, you”

    So the answer, but just finished, Shen saw his son shook his head, then look carefully before his words in detail.

    "I like Huai, and Huai together, is the kind of relationship to be a lover."There is no ambiguity in this statement, Shen Sui after the voice fell silent waiting for the reaction of the two people in front of the family.

    Shen old man is dumb ran a good long time did not speak, and then Shen father beside him is to make a break to the table to beat up, and stood up, " this kind of thing is to say, you children of this age can not tell the feelings, then I just did not hear, you don't think about it.”