3.22

The pain felt before the loss of consciousness is a dull pain, after not knowing how long after, Gu Huai only slightly recovered consciousness, barely able to hear the voice of the conversation around.

    Can hear the sound, but at this time Gu Huai can only hear a few bytes vague, there is no way these scattered syllables pieced together into a complete statement, and also can not tell who is the voice.

    "Shen......... and so on……”

    When he heard the word Shen, Gu Huai suddenly realized that in the second he felt the dull pain, the person sitting next to him was covering him up and blocking him——

    "The young Master moved!The black suiters, who had been talking in the ward as calm as they could, were thrilled by the discovery of one of them, and huddled close to the hospital bed.

    So many years have been quiet, watching their young Master has grown up and to be able to take charge of the family business, the point, the family did so to reduce the vigilance, this event is really they did not expect to.

    The senior ward of the hospital has a dedicated nurse in charge of the single ward, after the discovery of the movement, several nurses quickly went to look at the situation.

    Since the recovery of some consciousness can feel the pain in the body, and was stimulated by a specific keyword, Gu Huai did not long reluctantly lifted the eyelids a little, the eyes opened a gap.

    The nurse's work, near to the bed near the old Crane hair and a bunch of black suit staff are silent, waiting for the nurse to finish some of the necessary tests on them after nodding, the crowd closer to the past.

    "Don't worry too much, as long as the patient to rest for a few days, so the body of the bruise is gone, nothing."After checking the situation, two nurses nodded to the family in the ward.

    Have to say that the patient is really very lucky, after a serious car accident unexpectedly can basically not how to hurt, in addition to suffering from severe shock coma in the past, it is just the shoulder, arm and other body parts have different degrees of bruising or minor damage.

    All other bodily functions are normal, this degree of injury as long as the basic bed from the coma woke up can be considered all right.

    In the same accident, the other two people inside the car were not so lucky.The nurse who retreated to the side thought of the people in the two nearby wards, for a moment could not help but lamented.

    After the eyelids lifted slightly, Gu Huai quickly changed his eyes from a state of only open a gap completely open, the visual is clear, he opened his eyes and saw the family around his bed.

    ”Hiss...... " sit up for a moment, Gu Huai very low to emit a slight pain, his entire back is very painful, this pain has been spread to the lower back of the vertebrae.It is inevitable that he will be drawn when he is seated.

    "Just wake up and don't move."The elderly crane-haired man holds the head of the cane, with an almost apprehensive attitude to carefully touch the young man's shoulder on the bed, the language is very harsh.

    When I first learned of the accident, all the people in the family could not sit still, knowing that people had been sent to the hospital, they immediately rushed over.Shen's side is the same situation, just worried about the accident along the way two children, two families do not know how many white hair, and to the hospital to understand the situation is the heart hanging high.

    Coma for two days, Gu Huai's throat is very thirsty, but he is now not available to drink the family gave him water, just sit up and grabbed his own grandfather's hand, hurriedly asked: "how about Shen Sui?"”