1.8

The huge Yura battleship landing in the planet owner's private territory, the door opened, the first out of the battleship is as the chief of the army of the silverworm.

"Lord Jarvis."Rigorous use of respect, waiting in the route must pass seven higher Zerg action consistently low head movements. If you ignore all taut body this point, this action can be regarded as natural and smooth. Knowing that the young man who was held in his hand by his leader was asleep, they lowered the volume in a reflective way as they made a sound. But even so, just before entering the sleep state, also belongs to the shallow sleep state Gu Huai Gu series or after hearing the voice struggled to open his eyes a small slit.Knowing that he had landed, he wanted to open his eyes to what the star of Tuco looked like.

This behavior makes the surrounding Zerg think youth is awakened by them, the face suddenly with a look, do not know how to do well.

With experience in this situation, the silverworm kept the look of the face of the tail from the youth loosen the waist, then move the position, move to the place where the youth can reach and hold.

It was very difficult to barely open his eyes, cold pillow so handed over, Gu Huai subconsciously reached out to hug later, soon again settled his eyes, fell asleep. They coax the cub's skill is better than their leader, a whack, the presence of a few high-level touser could not speak. "Miu Ka, the other legions of the recent situation to send over."

The lower the voice after the deeper and deeper, Jarvis gave his chief of Staff issued a directive. The chief of staff nodded, and by the way raised his hand to push his glasses. " the pybano tree juice is ready, and the recipe will take some time and will be completed as soon as possible."" "The King......"

After listening to what the Chiefs and Chiefs of staff have been discussing and formally completing the meeting, the rest of the high-ranking Zerg will stare at the black-haired young man who is held by his leader and can't even blink an eye.

According to their known information, in front of them the young brunette just hatched a few days, the situation is very special, seems to have such an adult appearance at birth...... The contour lines of the face look very soft, now quietly asleep look, than normal in the early years of the Zerg Cubs too soft and well-behaved.

It is still very weak.The power fluctuation felt from the youth was much lower than the average Zerg pups, and the discovery allowed this group of higher zergs to keep their protection from rising.

"What are the arrangements for these tooks?"Look at the landing continued out of the battleship does not have the humanoid form of the lower class of the Zerg, the chief of staff asked the intention of the silverworm.Although I do not know why their leader will bring back so much Tarke, but anyway, as long as the decision to accept the superior is good.

"Let them live here."I think about it early in the morning, and Jarvis responded very quickly," Ah Huai likes them." Huai?The strong-hearing bugs were keen to capture the name, and then silently hidden in the bottom of my heart.To the young people who are sleeping quietly, even if no matter how soft and cute, driven by the surrender instinct, they will only use the respect.

The name of the Tuke Zerg issued a very low hissing, changed the image of fierce and brutal impression of the same family, only quietly around the youth near the squat care. The current situation is not convenient to talk about other things, the chief of staff temporarily put extra problems aside, these should be considered later.

Although the owner left for a long time, this private territory is still being well organized, and the layout has not changed. The mansion den. The process of energy absorption is carried out during sleep, and every time you wake up from such sleep, Gu Huai will feel his spiritual strength increased, reflected in the spiritual link that he can carry out for a longer time.