1.26

The situation of the auction site booth is projected on a huge screen, and a virtual image is also generated on the flight platforms occupied by the participants.

The control panel from the platform floor rises, originally a good nest in the youth in the arms of the round cub moved to move its Silver Tail, jumped to the Control Board, occupy in the corner position.

Many businessmen in the auction also want to observe the Zerg is to sell some of what things, in theory to participate in the auction of various ethnic high-rise should be at the finale of several items to the auction, not in front of how to sell, but the Zerg to break their idea.

In front of the auction to some rare materials, all kinds of high-level some action, there is no slightest movement of the Zerg.But it is for some of the rare species but not too much of the actual value of the flowers and grass is very interested in, for example, is already endangered plants kludi flame flower.

On the Control Board, lying in the upper right corner of the position of the Zerg cub at this time is slightly squinted its pale gold vertical pupil, gaze on the virtual image presented.It is a strange flower that is cultivated in a special vessel and looks like a burning flame.

From the first seconds of the image did not hesitate, the cub gently swinging under its silver tail, tail tip just touch the auction button.

The reason is gently swinging, is because the control panel is too fragile for Alvis.Back to the cub form is just the shape of the back, the actual strength did not decay half, can be imagined without controlling the intensity of what will happen.

The number of bidders appeared on the information screen of each participant, and the goblin who presided over the auction also made a public announcement.

It's just a view, and although it's really rare, they don't have to compete with the Zerg for it.In particular, some recently trying to contact with the Zerg race, but not in the watch this irrelevant things with the Zerg bidding.

In addition to flowers and grass, the various people in the auction house found that the Zerg is also keen to auction some balls, these two hobbies can be said to be very lost.

Sitting on the shoulders of a tuck bug, the back is not on the place, Gu Huai usually put the body a leaning, leaning against the head of the tuck bug.

"...... Enough already."Feel their own Zerg is to collect a variety of their own ball, the best of each color to a So, gu Huai turn their hands to play with the two glass balls, gently express their ideas.

Know their own bugs are mostly holding the idea of buying toys for themselves, So gu series and a bit heartless to refuse this mind, although he is not interested in every kind of ball.He is to gather energy objects, such as energy crystal will produce inexplicable like.

But received a gift full of heart is always worth happy, to the Zerg who sent to their own 'toys', Gu Huai will take a good and carefully saved.In the collection of the time show like to let come to send the toy bugs Happy, the results of this time has become a non-stop cycle......

The room was clean and comfortable.Want to save their own house on a house of toys that the number of the Zerg is very small, but in the youth words of persuasion, they still closed.

In this auction can be bought in the whole Interstellar is an endangered species of exotic flowers, but as a gift is not sufficient, back to the youth arms of Alves in thinking about this problem.

The soil of Tusar is not suitable for plant survival outside the Tamu tree, placed in the past, as the original owner of the planet Yar Weiss does not think this is a problem.There is a nearby resource planet, all aspects of the supply of resources are very adequate.