4.1 Mermaid

the marriage proposal, even the marriage proposal did not finish the ring to give people a good set, but the real experience of such a process of Gu Huai can only aphasia, eventually nodded to the promise of the front half genuflect and bow pecked his finger.

    Gay marriage is not legal in China, Gu Huai originally thought it was a card, it does not matter whether or not, but then the two people still specifically looking for a holiday abroad to make up for this form.

    After the loss of memory, the understanding of things, Shen Sui Gu Huai patiently taught one by one to learn.Father Shen and grandfather Shen on this thing from the beginning of the mind, now is relatively relieved.

    Shen Sui recovery memory is in the fourth year after the marriage certificate, the timing is somewhat coincidental, just when he was sticking Young into the bathroom, and Shen Sui recovery memory after doing the first thing is to suppress the youth in the bathroom wall is extremely thoroughly encroached some.

    Gu, Shen are already a commercial giant, the two close relationship this point is beyond doubt, strong together in the business sector momentum is like heaven and Earth.And the only thing that people from all walks of life are curious about is the question of the two heirs.

    In the absence of deliberate cover-ups, most people will have heard of the relationship between the two current owners.

    Two people are lovers...... or a partnership is more appropriate, but just are the only son, then the heir to come from where is a very interesting thing.

    Many outsiders in the salty eat radish pale worry, in fact, for this problem, Gu Huai and Shen Sui two people earlier had a unanimous decision.

    When the time comes, they adopt a child that is close to the eye, the child as the two common successor foster.

    This is not for most people understand things,two such large family industry so flat white to an outsider without any blood relations, it is not too generous.

    But the two are so decided, both elders were told after also very easily nodded agreed, did not have any conflict with their own baby.

    So when the matter was made public, a large number of people were as expected to be scared off the jaw, at the same time can be lucky to be Gu, Shen adoptive child Heart thousands of sigh.

    So the heirs to train, guhuai and Shen Sui will be snappy to quit, without demur to the company's management to their common heir.And they began to live the old cadres life, from time to time on vacation travel.

    The child was adopted by two people named Shen ke, surname is a lottery decision, he called Gu Huai and Shen Sui on one father, another father.

    Although the family structure and the general family is not the same, Shen ke still feel very happy in the family, this happiness is not how the family, but because the family is very good.He was an adopted child, but neither his father nor any of the other elders on either side had ever spoken to him.

    In such a family to say what the distressed words, that is the two family industry is too big, now to Shen ke one, he really busy at the beginning.But this is what his parents expect of him, Shen ke still clenched his teeth, until now to deal with the company's affairs have been at ease.

    In the eyes of Shen Ke, the two parents of his family for so many years have never dilated feelings, has been very much in love.Usually his father always looks cold face unfriendly appearance, but in fact on his father's time is very sticky, the first time to find this fact, Shen ke took a long time to digest.