1.20

As a special guest, but also to avoid causing too much riots, the air Harbor is to visit the group of warships to make a piece of special land.

At this time, looking at the goblins who were sent to take charge of the reception, the two human generals each touched his nose and chin.

You see, they say that the size of the convoy is too exaggerated to be mistaken.This is already cut two-thirds of the troops after the results, if the initial assembly up the fleet travel, two people feel now Goblin side is estimated to have scared the planet the highest level of alert mode are out.

In the reception team led by the Goblin is actually the planet's Chief Secretary of the consul, the name is Curry * Derner, compared to other subordinates, he is obviously much more calm.

After the preliminary conversation with the Zerg party responsible for the negotiation of the Zerg, Kou Li is the initiative to go to the front of a higher Zerg, " Consul adult for your visit to prepare a reception, please......"

Before the inquiry was finished, Curry saw the high Zerg in front of him frowning over him.The higher Zerg is a woman, behind the growth of a pair of giant bone wing, through its appearance and the distinctive features can easily identify each other is the Second Army Brigade General Zerg.For now, the other is the leader of the fleet is right.

The frowning action is an expression of less satisfaction, as the shrewd businessman's Goblin is always good at the observation.But found this, the chief secretary instead of a little puzzled, he opened the mouth to say a word, I really did not think out of the other party is the reception of them which is not satisfied with the point.

"If you think there's something you need to improve on, just ask."The customer is God, the goblins to visit their own planet to trade customer attitude has always been good."

The words behind the huge wing bone slightly up, the Second Brigade General of the Zerg did not answer, only silently went to the center of the Force Range.The Zerg soldiers gave the brigade general a way out, she was soon close to the soldiers guard in the center of the area in front of the young brunette.

The verbal explanation was too troubling, and kappalia fell to her knees in a crunchy gesture after coming near to the youth, " Your Majesty."

This kneeling, responsible for the reception of the Goblin team will be dumbfounded.

If you ask who is the happiest person in the room, it must be two human generals who are stealing pleasure.

Finally, someone with the same things they experienced, they were so suspicious of life.

In fact, it can not really blame these goblins will be wrong, although there is a mention to them with the name of'Gu Huai', but did not tell them any other image features.And just now they looked closely with the eyes of a circle did not feel what is, in this case, they can only think that the big client did not come personally.

Capturing the word'Your Majesty', the Chief Secretary forced himself to calm down quickly, confirming that the surrounding Zerg allowed him to come close to the young brunette, he walked to the front of the youth very respectfully bent over and bowed, " please forgive me and I just the dereliction of duty and rudeness, as compensation, the Goblin is willing to send one"

Even the second Legionaries kneel before each other, the young brunette is surrounded by the Supreme Leader of the Zerg, this is the fact that there is no doubt.

This mistake is not a small mistake, to seriously say, is likely to affect the relationship between the two families.Before the reception was granted permission by the consul, this sentence is representative of the official said.