3.16

In this face of the world also lived for more than ten years, from the beginning of childhood to the present, Gu Huai has been known to own a deep background of the big family.There are a wide range of contacts, especially their grandfather in the middle of Yu Jing is very famous.

    There are many family members who like to wear black suits all day, although strictly speaking, they are actually subordinate to their grandfather.But so many years of living together in the manor house, the feelings are built up early, Gu Huai think the family word to describe it more appropriate, his father certainly think so.

    His family, although generally looks fierce, people are not too close and may also be scared to CRY Child kind, but over ten years, guhuai never saw their own black suits have done anything bad, but they have seen well...... help the old grandmother cross the road and other things.

    According to Gu Huai's personal experience, he felt that his own black suits are very painful for him, almost every person in the childhood to protect his black suits have wiped his spit when saliva, even with a story book in the cradle beside the bed to read to him, take care of him than the family nanny are diligent.

    Gu Huai has always firmly believed that his family are all good people. until today, he found that it may be slightly different from what he thought.

    Since the family was doing what line, after the incident guhuai has been faintly aware, but he wanted to listen to their own people to tell him.

    "Uncle Liu, don't you want to tell me things."Gu Huai first sat down on the sofa, and then looked straight at the family.

    Before the playground, the mastermind of the crime said to report that they have an illegal gun, the gun, Gu Huai in just close to the time is actually seen.

    In this scene out of how to think it is impossible to simulate the gun, and which ordinary people will have nothing to go out with a simulated gun.

    When Gu Huai recalled that he had just turned the year old, the family gave him a week to catch the ceremony, in the red pad there is a gun.He was also very firm and rightfully that is the simulation of the gun, now think together, Gu Huai silently feel, I am afraid that the gun in the red mat......is also true.

    Talking about this thing did not want to avoid their own bamboo horse, Gu Huai from his home tweeted to sit next to him, staring at the front of the two together like a face tangled Liu Cheng look.

    Liu Cheng knew at this time is not able to pretend to understand confused, he had to distress said:“it is a thing of the past, or not to mention it?"It used to be a bunch of crap, not a lot of fun stuff, and it didn't sound good when the story was told.”

    "But I want to know.Gu Huai said, while standing motionless in front of his eyes to the black suits blink.

    By his own master with this look, was tangled in the heart and worry about the black suits are now more military heart shake, say...... really want to say?

    If you let Gu ye know they even let the young master know Gu Family before the old background, they go home after Gu seems to have to go to the quiet room kneeling board.

    "...Well.Liu Cheng hands down from the back of the head, and then slightly under the head.

    They can only tell the truth to each other.

    "In fact......in fact, our family, before is mixed on the road, is the outside people said that the gang.After seeing the front of the boy's eyes like a micro-Dayton, Liu Cheng hurriedly added: "before, it was a decade or two years ago."”