"really? cause i don't see them anywhere." he said with a sly smirk.

daniel snickered. "you're not about to fuck me when our children could come in this living room at any second."

"then we'll go to the bedroom." corbyn whispered, only teasing. he would really only cuddle daniel right now. "i love you so much." corbyn said quietly, looking up at the beauty on top of him.

a small blush coated daniels cheeks. "i love you too." he said, letting go of corbyn's wrists. "we both do."

•••

daniel bit his lip as he saw the boys, their families, as well as his own, their close friends and their children in the backyard. corbyn came up behind daniel, gently touching his stomach.

they were in the kitchen, the window behind the sink overlooked the backyard. "it'll be fine. anna and jeff aren't here. your mom loves you, they loved alex. try to relax, baby." he whispered, kissing his neck tenderly.

daniel tilted his head to the side, his eyes fluttering shut. his muscles relaxed. corbyn turned his body around so they were facing each other.

daniel wrapped his arms around corbyn's neck, hugging him. corbyn gently rocked them, daniel stuffing his nose against corbyn's shoulder.

"they'll all love the tiny peanut, baby." corbyn whispered. daniel nodded his head, and let go of him. "you ready?"

"yeah." he smiled. they intertwined their fingers and they made their way out to the backyard.

jonah was barbecuing, eben right next to him. alex let out a giggle and ran to daniel. he smiled at his son, and picked him up.

"alright, well. you're all here because i told you to come because we had an announcement." daniel started, looking over at corbyn with a goofy grin. he shifted alex in his arms. "so about a week ago, i was throwing up a lot," he heard christina gasp. "and i took about thirty different tests. the doctors said i could never get pregnant again.. but i am." daniel said happily, laughing when jonah choked on his beer. eben patted his back, laughing at his boyfriend that was choking currently.

"you're joking." zach said, his jaw dropped, tessa sitting on his lap.

"i'm not." daniel snickered. "i can show you the tests.."

"wh- no! i'm happy for you!" zach chuckled, standing up with their child in his arms to hug daniel. everyone cheered, and got up to hug the boys.

•••

it was now time for the show. the boys were already on stage, daniel beyond happy. he made eye contact with corbyn, the two sharing a soft smile.

"talk time!" jonah said into the mic, not referring to their song. zach and corbyn made eye contact with each other.

zach stood up and walked over to jack. the smaller boy smiled up at his boyfriend, giggling softly when zach kissed his forehead.

"i'm gonna talk first, then corbyn has a little speech he would like to say, then we'll get back to singing!" zach said happily, looking over the crowd.

jonah took his phone out and started to film. jack looked confused. zach cleared his throat.

"uh, well. i met jack a while back, and we never really went in depth of how our relationship started. it started as a one night stand, then friends with benefits then i asked him out."

jack laughed and shrugged his shoulders, still not knowing where this was going.

"and when i asked him to be my boyfriend, my life changed. as cliché as that sounds, you've made me a better person. i've had relationships in the past, but none like this. i'm so thankful for you, and i love you so damn much i can't even put it into words, jack. you mean the entire fucking world to me. and the fact that we're raising a kid together, our beautiful daughter— i'm so lucky. jack, you are strong. you are beautiful. you are good. will you," he got down on one knee, looking up at his crying boyfriend. "make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"yes, oh my god, yes!" jack choked out, holding out his shaky left hand for zach to put the ring on his ring finger. zach stood up with a large smile, and picked up jack, spinning him around. the two shared a long and loving kiss, pulling away when tessa came running out to hug her parents.

while the crowd cheered, corbyn felt the nerves settle. jonah patted him on the back, and they waited for the crowd to settle down.

daniel took his ear pieces out to listen to corbyn talk. he watched as he reached for his back pocket. when he kneeled down in front of daniel, the crowd went in a frenzy, and daniel said, "holy shit." covering his face. corbyn smiled up at his boyfriend.

"daniel. you've been through literal hell. i was part of that reason, but god, i finally opened my eyes, and fell in love with the most amazing, strong, kind man ever. you are the perfect father, you are the perfect friend and bandmate. you are the perfect boyfriend and hopefully, soon to be husband. daniel, i'm in love with you. and i'll always be in love with you." he opened the box revealing the beautiful ring. "will you marry me?"

daniel nodded his head, laughing out sobs. "yes! yes!"

corbyn laughed and slid the ring on his finger. he stood up and pulled daniel into a deep kiss. he kept it PG, and pulled away.

the crowd cheered when morgan and alex came running out to hug their parents. daniel giggled and hugged his two kids before letting them go over to jack and zach.

this was love.

[a/n]
jack has PURPLE FUCKING HAIR AND I LOVE

anyway double update bc i'm happy :)