thirty

gonna get the bus moving!!

•••

"i shouldn't have acted the way i did, dani. i'm sorry."

daniel looked at eddie from across the table he was seated at. he shared a soft smile with him, and took a small sip of his water. "thank you. i get why you reacted like that though."

eddie forced a smile and bit his lip. "well, me and a few of my buddies are going out clubbing tonight. wanna come?"

"oh.. i-i don't know. um. i don't think-"

"i'll pick you up at eight." eddie said finally, leaning over the table to peck his lips. daniel sat there stunned and watched the older boy leave.

"um. okay." he whispered to himself. he finished his breakfast, and paid the bill, leaving a tip for the waitress, who nearly broke down at the large tip.

he left the diner and walked down the streets of LA. his hands were buried deep in the pockets of his sweater. he went to his car, and started off to the house.

•••

"dude. calm your tits, and sit down." jonah groaned, pushing corbyn back so he was seated on the couch. jack was sitting on zach's lap, sitting sideways so he was facing corbyn.

"aren't you guys worried? he hasn't texted us in nearly two days! my mom said he left and he looked sad and i'm worried something happened to him and if something did happen i need to know so-"

"corbyn." jack interrupted him. the blonde looked at him, and sighed. "we can just use find friends. i'm sure he's perfectly fine." jack soothed, already pulling his phone out.

corbyn nodded his head and rubbed his forehead. zach was looking down at the screen with confusion. him and jack shared a look. "why is he at the band house?"

jonah and corbyn snapped their heads over to the couple. corbyn rushed over to jack's side, looking at his screen. he was indeed at the house.

"why is- i'm going to talk to his parents." corbyn said through gritted teeth. the only reason why daniel would leave is because of his family.

the boys didn't bother to stop him. jack only turned off his phone and cuddled up against zach more. he kissed his head, and watched corbyn leave the house.

corbyn stormed over to the seavey household. he glared at the boy leaving the house in daniels clothes. anna was talking to him. "i'll see you later wes. i'm so sorry that daniel did that to you."

corbyn frowned.

"that's alright. thanks for the clothes."

"of course. it looked shitty on him anyway. oh. hey corbyn."

corbyn blinked at anna, and shoved past the two. he entered the house, and saw tyler and christian. immediately, the two boys stood up and dragged corbyn up to daniels room.

the blonde looked around, everything a mess.

"what. happened." corbyn asked lowly and tightly. tyler sighed.

"anna had wes over. apparently they got in another fight. wes was wearing daniels clothes which he obviously didn't like. he claimed that wes forced himself on him, anna called him a slut again, and slapped him so hard that he had a giant bruise on his cheek. he blew up and left. we haven't heard from him. have you?"

"no but i know where he's staying." corbyn murmured. "the band house. don't go telling your parents."

"i hate them right now." christian grumbled, picking at a thread in his shirt. corbyn chuckled lightly. "thanks for telling us."