F i f t y

(Edit: Please check out the latest announcement on my profile.)

Okay, so I have another proposal for you guys. If this chapter reaches about 100 votes and 120 comments, I will update the next chapter. Deal?

Otherwise, I will be updating next week.

P.S This chapter is not edited. None of the chapters are actually but I wrote this one in my phone so it will probably have a lot of mistakes.

Avery's POV:

"How do you know that? You weren't there that day!" I said, referring to our wedding day when my dad had come to meet me and warn me about him. "How could you-" My voice stopped as my gaze fell into the washroom mirror on the necklace handing around my neck, that I had worn on my wedding day and today too.

Holy Shit, the goddamn necklace!

He had fucking tapped it. I realized as my eyes widened. That's how he knew about us today.

"Well, now you realize." Kyle said with a sigh as he rolled his eyes at my shocked face.

"But why would you do that?" I asked, confused.

"Because I'm not as fucking stupid as you all. I dont ever trust anyone, especially a Lockwood. Because the only good Lockwood is simply a dead Lockwood." He said the last part as if it was a fact. Kyle's eyes dropped to my naked breasts for the slightest bit as he was walking towards the door. His eyes looked away as soon as they came, at almost lightning speed as if he was fighting with himself. I covered my breasts with my arms, just then realizing that I was only wearing an underwear.

"Avery, you alright?!" I heard Kessa's voice echo from the other side of the bathroom door as James loudly banged the door.

Kyle's hazel eyes caught mine as he picked up my sundress and tossed it to me. Quickly pulling it on my body, I opened the door. As soon as Kessa and Addison saw my face, they pulled me towards their side.

"You fucking bastard. You used all of us." James said punching Kyle's face.

"Oh look, the whole party's here now ." Kyle said with a snort as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"You-" James said, clenching his fist, ready to punch Kyle for the second time.

"James!" Kessa shouted stopping James, wrapping her hands around his arm and pulling him back towards her while James gave Kyle a revolted look.

"Sir." Six of Kyle's bodyguard's entered Kyle's office followed by his assistant. His assistant nodded towards him in courtesy.

"Get them out of here." Kyle ordered in an emotionless tone, flicking his wrist towards his bodyguards. The bodyguards moved at once taking hold of all of their arms.

"Avery's going with us." Jace said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Kyle's eyes met mine as his jaw visibly clenched. His eyes followed our joined hands as his emotionless face changed into full of rage. "No, she's not!" He shouted.

"But well she is." Jace argued, with a smirk on his face while pulling me with him.

"Avery, I swear to God, if you want to see your dear friend, Rhett's face again, you will come here right now." He said as my legs stopped walking. I gave him a disgusted look as he smirked, knowing he had won.

                                                                          ****************

We were home now. It was ten in the night. Kaleb was in his bedroom, asleep. After what happened in Kyle's office, I asked Jace and James to go home. Maybe today wasn't the day.